• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary Giveaway

I'll take the Ho-Oh if no one else will.

May I take the Regice please? Thanks! :)

Alrighty! Just a note to everyone who claimed pokes: I will be busy today! Gotta prep for my brother visiting. I'll try and give you your pokes sometime later today.

i know it's a giveway lulu
i just wanted to give something good in return.
i think i know what.
we will trade tomorrow

You have me curious now ahahahahaha

I added your FC, lemme know when ready. I'll be absent for a couple hours at the movies but I'll be available when I'm back.

I added your FC, lemme know when ready.

should i get online lulu?

I think today would be a good day to pick up your legends, if my internet will cooperate. I'll add your friend code in a bit Toa.

Edit: steve has picked up Lugia; Toa, I have your FC added. Whenever you get back from the movies I should hopefully still be available.

Also, I might add to this some more legends today or tomorrow. If I do, I'll make it so people who got a legend previously can grab one of the new ones.

Last edited:
thanks very much lulu!!!
remember i have sent a ha pokemon.
i was really hoping that you like it

thanks very much lulu!!!
remember i have sent a ha pokemon.
i was really hoping that you like it

I do like it, thank you! I definitely wouldn't mind getting all the Vivi colorations with HA.

that would be great!!
but i can only breed marine
i believe it may be ultra hard for someone to find 18 ha vivillon
you might add other legendaries?
could i get another?

that would be great!!
could i get another?

Yeah, you can get one of the new legendaries when I add them!

that would be great!!
could i get another?

If you don't mind, could I hold off then and not take Regice and wait till you add more? I'd like to see what else is available. I'm alright with letting someone else take Regice, I'm just interested in seeing other options.

that would be great!!
could i get another?

If you don't mind, could I hold off then and not take Regice and wait till you add more? I'd like to see what else is available. I'm alright with letting someone else take Regice, I'm just interested in seeing other options.

Yeah, that's fine!

If you are still up for giving away, I would really appreciate the articuno or the cressalia. Working on my Dex AND I love Articuno, so, double bonus. ;)
Friend code is 4527- 9307-1705. I've a ghastly (Nothing special) and can look through my WT 'rejects' to see if I have any cool named ones for ya!

Could I get a Regice or Zapdos? I could trade you something good in return if you'd like! I'm mainly in for the Pokerus on them!

If you are still up for giving away, I would really appreciate the articuno or the cressalia. Working on my Dex AND I love Articuno, so, double bonus. ;)
Friend code is 4527- 9307-1705. I've a ghastly (Nothing special) and can look through my WT 'rejects' to see if I have any cool named ones for ya!

I traded both Articuno and Cresselia apparently, so that's my fault for not updating the first post. I could probably very easily get another Articuno tbh if you just need it for the dex.

Edit: Apparently Articuno wasn't traded so it's still available ahahahahaha. I just had a messed up pc.

Could I get a Regice or Zapdos? I could trade you something good in return if you'd like! I'm mainly in for the Pokerus on them!

Zapdos was traded as well but I still have Regice, but if you just need Pokerus I've got a ton of pokes with it!

Last edited:
I traded both Articuno and Cresselia apparently, so that's my fault for not updating the first post. I could probably very easily get another Articuno tbh if you just need it for the dex.

Edit: Apparently Articuno wasn't traded so it's still available ahahahahaha. I just had a messed up pc.

Zapdos was traded as well but I still have Regice, but if you just need Pokerus I've got a ton of pokes with it!
Yeah but I'd like to get Regice anyways :p anything you want for it? I got HA pokemon, shinies, I can also breed certain IV trained Pokemon!

Yeah but I'd like to get Regice anyways :p anything you want for it? I got HA pokemon, shinies, I can also breed certain IV trained Pokemon!

Nah man, this is a giveaway, I don't need anything for it. If you wanna give me something I'll like, I'm collecting Gengars and pokes with weird nicknames, as well as HAs and bank balls.

I sent a friend request! Found a bergamite named 'Brrrrrrrr!' and a hariyama named 'big hands'.

Nah man, this is a giveaway, I don't need anything for it. If you wanna give me something I'll like, I'm collecting Gengars and pokes with weird nicknames, as well as HAs and bank balls.
Alright, I'll do it for an HA pokemon for the Regice then :)
FC 3308-5403-0463
I'm available all day today.

I sent a friend request! Found a bergamite named 'Brrrrrrrr!' and a hariyama named 'big hands'.

Alright, I'll do it for an HA pokemon for the Regice then :)
FC 3308-5403-0463
I'm available all day today.

I added both of you and I'll be available all day today! Or I should be. I might go back to bed ahahahaha. Haven't been sleeping well.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom