• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary Giveaway

Do you think I could get your IGNs? I have a full friends list so it's almost impossible for me to find someone on X without knowing their IGN ahahahaha

too bad i missed the regice.really wanted it!!
just got national pokedex and im close to get shiny charm.600 pok not counting all the unova ones im gonna transfer.
by the way lulu can you check my 3rd safari pokemon?what is it?

Hey @ShyOctopus ! Can I get that Dialga? I can return the Latios I got form you from before if you want, lol

Eh, sure! I'm not really gonna ever use her. I don't really plan on using legendaries on my team.

Is the Latias still available? I haven't been online in a few days.

Latias should still be available! That's alright ahahahaha, sometimes a little break can do you good.

Hey @ShyOctopus ! Can I get that Dialga? I can return the Latios I got form you from before if you want, lol

Nah, Dialga was added after you got Latios so it's fair game for ya.

I could take that Thundurus and give Haunter for it.

Yeah, that sounds good!

Also, just as a heads up for everyone else, I'll try and add your FCs in a bit (if you have them posted or in your sig). Make sure to give me your IGNs so I know who you are, I have a full friends list so finding someone I don't know is next to impossible.

This is for myself, so I remember who gets what:

Akira Bond - Latias
RazorBayleef4 - Dialga
Playajah - Ho Oh
Blasting Toise - Thundurus
ThatOnePokemonTrainer - Regice

That shoooould be everybody that asked for one.

i will take Moltres plz i dont have my ds right now if u can trade it to me the next day that would be graet! thx

I'll take that Tornadus if you'll still trade with me! I promise (really) to finally add my spare GTS legends to this giveaway*, you know what do if you want more info:

Mewtwo
Ho-Oh (JPN)
Lugia (GER)
Kyogre (JPN)
Latios
Xerneas (JPN)
Terrakion
Cresselia (JPN)
Yveltal
Cobalion

*Unless you don't want the extra hassle?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom