• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

Storm
Reaction score
Legendary Pokemon Mafia
Hosted by @Joltik;, inspired by @Nytie;

Long ago, the world was in chaos, the legendary Pokemon were always fighting with each other. They have large battles, and innocent humans and Pokemon got hurt in the crossfire. One day, the strongest legendary Pokemon, Arceus decided to put his foot down on the fighting. He called all the legendaries to the Hall of Origin. There he put forth the idea of the Assembly, in which the Pokemon would settle their disputes with words and not violence. Many of the legendaries agreed, and the Assembly was born.
~

Thousands of years passed, and it was time for Arceus to make a trip into the unknown dimension, so that he could recharge himself. The whole Assembly came to see him off. No one noticed the small shapes the snuck off.

~

The next day, a small and scared Shaymin ran into the hall. He told the other legendaries of how this group, called Adorable, tried to force her to join. When she refused, they tried to kill her. They had told her, that now that Arceus was gone, they would be taking control of the world. They said that she, as a small legendary should join then. Only one thing could be done, they had to find and defeat this Adorable group, before it was too late.

Rules: (Taken from @FinalArcadia;)

1) I would really like to see activity from my players in this game. If you feel that you will not be able to maintain an acceptable level of activity, then you may wish to consider signing up as a sub rather than an initial player.
A) On that note, if you are inactive (not posting in-thread) for more than 3 phases, then I will sub you out. You will be warned prior to that happening.

2) Things that will get you modkilled:
A) Nameclaiming. That’s a definite no-no, no matter what, regardless of if you do it in-thread, in a QT, or in a PM. If I see it anywhere, you’re out. And do NOT reveal your role PM in any way, shape or form, through something like a screencapture. You many not type claim. You may not take Screenshots of host sent PMs. PMs from other players are fair game.
B) Not including me as a recipient for PMs and QTs. Basically, if you’re going to talk about the game anywhere other than in-thread, I need to be able to see it. Add me in the recipient slot in PMs. If I find out that things have been happening in secret, I’ll have to modkill you. If you forget to add me to the Recipient list, please forward it.

C) Flaming, baiting, yada yada. You guys know the drill. Don’t purposely try to piss people off is the gist of this. Use common sense in determining how much is too far in arguments and all that. You will get one warning before being modkilled/subbed
D) Intentionally playing against your win condition. Things are more fun when everyone is playing to win. If it seems like you are trying to lose on purpose, I will send you a PM to ask you about it. No immediate modkills, but please do your best to win, regardless of win conditions.

3) Let’s keep things civil here. I know from personal experience that it is easy to get a little wild in debates, but please try to remember that this is a game.

4) When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.

5) Again, we need to be able to see all mafia related conversations, whether they be PMs, QTs, whatever.

6) If you change your username (or, Arceus forbid, some new bandwagon starts), please notify me in-thread of the change. If you have read these rules, tell me what your favorite ice cream or cake flavor is.

7) You are allowed one “death post,” of which nothing informative should be posted. After dying, please do not “like” any posts in this thread either, for obvious reasons.

8) I will send out result PMs for actions directly AFTER the phase has ended. So don’t panic about it if you haven’t gotten it during the phase.

9) Phases last the usual 24 hours, and I intend to update around 7:00p.m. Eastern Standard Time. If I cannot, I will try to notify everyone in thread, in the case of a delay.

10) As the host, I reserve the right to make alterations /changes to the rules at any time

11)If you want to play this game, PM Me with what forum skin you use.
Players:

1 @Belarus.; Won!
2 @Dark Blueberry;Won!
3 @Midorikawa; Killed night 4
4 @Feralize; Killed night 4
5 @Hawkeye; Lynched day 5
6 @VeloJello;Lynched day 1
7 @Fresa; Killed night 7
8 @Garuru; @jokool;
9 @Master Mew;Won!
10 @Greece; Lynched day 6
11 @SageGaga; Killed might 6
12 @Buoy; Killed night 2
13 @Atomic; Killed night 3
14 @Neon Borealis; Won!
15 @Soulmaster; Won!
16 @Leavanny; Lynched day 4
17 @Mijzelffan; Killed night 1
18 @Human; Lynched day 2
19 @GliscorMan; Lynched day 7
20 @cRussian; Lynched day 3
21 @CrackFox; Lynched day 4

Subs:
1 @Parma;

Phase Changes:

Last edited:
Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Sign Ups

In.

Mint chocolate chip for ice cream, and I don't really like cake. x3;

Seeing as I'm already signed up for like 20 other games, I'm afraid I can only be a sub... *epic sad face*

In.

I love strawberry ice cream.

In, Cookies and Cream. :9

I shouldn't... But I will.

I like Superman and cookie dough.

Awwwwwww yeeeeeeaaahhhhhh, I'm in.

I love Moose Tracks ice cream and Marble cake. Wait, those two are actually pretty similar. Huh.

Eh, Why not. In.

(Crosses fingers and hopes to be Zekrom)...

Sent PM.

Last edited:

So. In.

Will there be pineapple upside-down cake? It's my favorite. :-D

In

I'd told you I'd play so now I am.

In please.

Red velvet cake is delicious.

I'll play!

I like lemon-flavoured cake (CHEESECAKE WOTEVa).

In. I like strawberry cheesecake

I'll sub.

My favourite cake is a lie.

Willing to sub.

I like pineapple upside down cake.

so done with u is now Atomic thank God

Sure in por favor