• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 1: Start: 9/27/12

Hey everyone, a question! :DDD Would you rather be a townie or mafioso?

I'm not interested in that as an answer :p

Also, does anyone think Belarus will really get lynched if things stay as they are?
Actually; Does anyone think Fresa cast an illegitimate vote on purpose?

Vote: Crackfox. Why, because I'm always random day one.

Sorry for my late confirm, confirming now.

Vote: Human

THAT'S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES

OMGUS!

VOTE: VELOJELLO

OMGUS! OMGUS! OMGUS! OMGUS!

COME MY MAFIA BUDDIES! ASSEMBLE AND LETS LYNCH VELOJELLO!

Last edited:

Midori, you really don't have to mention me. ^-^; Ever. I always subscribe to the mafia threads, and everyone knows how I don't have a life, so...

Anyway, it depends on the situation. If I'm mafia, who are my teammates? What is my ability? How stressed am I? My answer depends on a lot of different factors, so I can't give you a straight one.

Belarus.: II (cRussian, Fresa)
VeloJello: II (Gliscorman, Human)
Human: I (VeloJello)
Gliscorman: I (Midorikawa)
Buoy: I (Belarus.)
Fresa: I (Dark Blueberry)
Master Mew: I (Soulmaster)
Soulmaster: I (Garuru)
CrackFox: I (Neon Borealis)

Belarus.: I do too but if I'm busy I don't check the thread so I like to be mentioned if someone is trying to lynch me so I know I need to defend myself immediately.

Vote: Joltik

HOST IS EVIL D:<

SHE PLAY XENOBLADE ALL HE TIME NOW THEN I CAN'T DXX

Last edited:

Vote: cRussian.

for being voteless!

Vote: Noen Borealis

Because day 1 is always random voting and he voted for me :p

In answer to @SageGaga, being a mafioso would be more exciting. I'm sure the majority agrees with me but are too scared to admit it XD

Vote: Noen Borealis

Because day 1 is always random voting and he voted for me :p

In answer to @SageGaga, being a mafioso would be more exciting. I'm sure the majority agrees with me but are too scared to admit it XD
I don't. I hate mafia being I've been night killed in every game by them minus one time I was mafia where I got vig killed. Being mafia isn't as nice as it sounds.

That reminds me...

@SageGaga; What's it to you? You would bring it to the Mafia Philosophy thread if you're asking seriously, which begs the question. Asking something like that in a mafia game suggests you have another reason for doing so that isn't just simple curiosity. ?_?

That reminds me...

@SageGaga; What's it to you? You would bring it to the Mafia Philosophy thread if you're asking seriously, which begs the question. Asking something like that in a mafia game suggests you have another reason for doing so that isn't just simple curiosity. ?_?

That is very true indeed. He may be tricking us....

I'll take the bait. How bad could it be?

I prefer being Mafia. It's the feeling of treating the Town like mere puppets with my hands and seeing them all go down one by one that excites me. Being Town is sometimes exciting. Making it through Night Phases with the worry of possibly being nightkilled...

I'm honestly not sure why SageGaga brought that up here, and I'd like to know why he asked.

(But to answer the question, I have fun either way. I like the thrill of being mafia, but I like trying to figure things out as a townie.)

I'm not going to answer that question. I don't entirely trust that it was random.

@cRussian;

Why did you feel the need to hint at/claim your role?

VeloJello: II (Gliscorman, Human)
Belarus.: I (cRussian, Fresa)
Human: I (VeloJello)
Gliscorman: I (Midorikawa)
Buoy: I (Belarus.)
Fresa: I (Dark Blueberry)
Master Mew: I (Soulmaster)
Soulmaster: I (Garuru)
CrackFox: I (Neon Borealis)
cRussian: I (Buoy)
Neon Borealis: I (CrackFox)
Joltik: I (Greece)

lol guys, of course it wasn't random. But you don't need to be afraid of answering a preference question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom