• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary Pokémon to be featured in 133rd episode: Shadow appears in Eichi Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Legendary Pokémon to be featured in 133rd episode: Shadow appears in Eichi Lake

After the battle of Satoshi and Shinji in a two-part episode, Satoshi and his friends will remain in Eichi Lake in the 133rd episode of the "Diamond and Pearl" series, 「ユクシーの影」 Yuxie's Shadow. It is set to air on June 25 in Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

I know I can't be the only person to glance and read that as "ecchi lake", I'm sure that would have made just as many Anime fans happy, some more than others.

I wanna see Mesprit's full on-screen appearance, too, because Mesprit's one of my favorite Pokémon (and my favorite legendary after Ho-oh).

Wow this really isn't that much of big news seeing as the Lake Trio is like the suckiest of all of the trios.

No need to Octo-Post!

EDIT!

finally a glimpse Uxie, it was coming obviously

I love Uxie with the sweet golden dreadlocks! He is awesome!:ksmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom