• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Legendary Pokémon to be featured in 133rd episode: Shadow appears in Eichi Lake

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Legendary Pokémon to be featured in 133rd episode: Shadow appears in Eichi Lake

After the battle of Satoshi and Shinji in a two-part episode, Satoshi and his friends will remain in Eichi Lake in the 133rd episode of the "Diamond and Pearl" series, 「ユクシーの影」 Yuxie's Shadow. It is set to air on June 25 in Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

when you need more, have+
Reaction score
I know I can't be the only person to glance and read that as "ecchi lake", I'm sure that would have made just as many Anime fans happy, some more than others.

Fury will consume you!
Reaction score
I wanna see Mesprit's full on-screen appearance, too, because Mesprit's one of my favorite Pokémon (and my favorite legendary after Ho-oh).

Reaction score
Wow this really isn't that much of big news seeing as the Lake Trio is like the suckiest of all of the trios.

Destroyer of Evil
Reaction score
No need to Octo-Post!

EDIT!

finally a glimpse Uxie, it was coming obviously

Reaction score
I love Uxie with the sweet golden dreadlocks! He is awesome!:ksmile: