• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Legends: Arceus photodump thread

WyndonCalling

Can I steal this for our Twitter?
Reaction score
Want everyone to see that epic battle you just fought? Fancy showing off the funny poses of your team? Simply want to make everyone green with envy at your Shiny collection? This is the thread for you - simply post your best screenshots from Legends: Arceus here!

To kick things off, this was a scene I knew I just had to share, and snapped it the moment it came together - my own alpha Gyarados facing off against a wild alpha Steelix!

Alpha battle pic.PNG

Last edited:

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
Want everyone to see that epic battle you just fought? Fancy showing off the funny poses of your team? Simply want to make everyone green with envy at your shiny collection? This is the thread for you - simply post your best screenshots from Legends: Arceus here!

To kick things off, this was a moment I knew I just had to share, and snapped it the moment it came together - my own alpha Gyarados facing off against a wild alpha Steelix!

View attachment 155496
Clash of the titans (or Alphas in this case)!

FelipePR

Reaction score
Want everyone to see that epic battle you just fought? Fancy showing off the funny poses of your team? Simply want to make everyone green with envy at your Shiny collection? This is the thread for you - simply post your best screenshots from Legends: Arceus here!

To kick things off, this was a scene I knew I just had to share, and snapped it the moment it came together - my own alpha Gyarados facing off against a wild alpha Steelix!

Two Almighty Beings, which one will you worship?

KerfishSea

Guys I'm not insane just a little quirky.
Reaction score
Pronouns
None.
is it me or does Zisu's hair look like Lopunny ears in the back-

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I hope it’s okay to share this one because it’s a screenshot of me talking about my PLA screenshot to my friends, and the 7 minute interval of before and after the events transpired has a real comedic energy to it. Finding two alphas in a Space Time Distortion (GONE WRONG)
113E8BDC-2C2A-46EB-A27B-77867E554E1A.jpeg