• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackSet

You Could Use Some Imagination
Reaction score
okay... So this is a place where you can talk about the upcoming release Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. I will be reviewing it when I get it. Which is tomorrow. So watch out for that.

Kinda sad about the lack of X-men and Fantsastic Four in this one though. I don't really care to be honest but it's gonna be hard to explain since the first and second games happen in the same continuity.

I've been playing this and its honestly pretty fun. I think out of any of the heroes we can play as, Star Lord is my favorite. Star Lord has this ability where he can pull out his walkman and distract enemies with music. He will dance along as long as this ability is active and you still have the ability to fire your weapon. It is honestly pretty hilarious and a great tribute to the Guardians of The Galaxy movies. The songs he will dance to are Redbone's Come And Get Your Love, and Electric Light Orchestra's Mr. Blue Sky, which are the songs that played during the opening sequences of both movies.

I've been playing this and its honestly pretty fun. I think out of any of the heroes we can play as, Star Lord is my favorite. Star Lord has this ability where he can pull out his walkman and distract enemies with music. He will dance along as long as this ability is active and you still have the ability to fire your weapon. It is honestly pretty hilarious and a great tribute to the Guardians of The Galaxy movies. The songs he will dance to are Redbone's Come And Get Your Love, and Electric Light Orchestra's Mr. Blue Sky, which are the songs that played during the opening sequences of both movies.
Star lord is also my favorite. I am having way to much fun with the character creators though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom