• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

lengendary fakemon creator

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
on person lists the names of a made up set of pokemon games the next person tells about the legendary trio for those games.
lets start with fire and ice

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the Eagles of power!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
there would be
Safre: fire type bst: 630, best: Attack, worst, speed
Oseci: Ice type bst:630, best: Speed, worst Attack (would be special attacker)
Liawa: Water type, (cause when you apply heat to ice it becomes water?) bst:650 best: Special attack, worst: speed

Rose & Daisy

helperman

Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
priklaflower: fairy/poisen it looks pretty but looks can be deceptive. if you arent carful you could get poked
dasey: fairy it is as nice as it is pretty
flugly: i am not quite sure about the types. this pokemon is ugly. but its also the nicest one of all

helperman

Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
win and lose

Reaction score
Pronouns
they/them
Victosea: Water/Electric Pokemon. Victosea is known for bringing a way of luck on certain people.
Lossediment: Ground Pokemon. Lossediment is always unhappy, and while very rarely found, sightings mostly happen at tournaments near the loser.
Hoyuplai: Normal Pokemon. Hoyuplai is a fair and just Pokemon. It will rarely appear to comfort the loser at tournaments.

How about Thoughts and Actions? The middle could be Words.