• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Les Amis - Animated Short

olibriss

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I’ve been around for some time now but never joined, I am really glad to put a first step into this community! This thread is not Super Mario explicitely related, but I think some of you might appreciate as it is heavily Nintendo/platformer inspired (Banjo-Kazooie, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario)! This was my first animated short I directed for my final graduation in 2D animation which is pretty old by now (10 years old!) but hopefully you guys enjoy or draw inspiration out of it!

In any case, feel free if you have any questions or comments, I will be glad to answer!

NMLewis

Reaction score
I love this style of animation so much. I have so much respect for you. :bulbaLove:

NMLewis

Reaction score
I do, but nothing on this scale!!
Do you remember how long it took to draw everything?

olibriss

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Following my previous thread about my first animated short film "Les Amis", here is my second animated short, in 3D this time. It has been done as part of my graduation project in 3D Animation which was 8 years ago already. It is again heavily inspired by Rareware old N64 platformer games as well as some Nintendo IP (Mario Galaxy for exemple). Hopefully some of you will appreciate or maybe even being inspired by it!

In any case, feel free if you have any questions or comments, I will be glad to answer!

olibriss

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Still in the line of my previous posts about my first 2 animated short films "Les Amis" and "DINO", here is a 7 minutes pilot episode that I directed and produced entirely independently. The pilot is pretty much a combination of the 2D and 3D skills I learned with my 2 previous animated films. hope you guys enjoy and/or draw inspiration out of it!

If you are interested to learn more about the series concept, I invite you to visit the official website which display more information about the show:

WWW.BILLNBACK.COM

A7XoBZsl.jpg

In any case, feel free if you have any questions or comments, I will be glad to answer!​

skywaffles

>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
I really love your work, so inspiring and creative :'). Also, the website has a good design.

You're the best!!!! I love all of your animations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!