• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Les Miserables Mafia- Vive La Revolution- Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Les Miserables Mafia- Day 1: Prologue

UNVOTE: Neonsands
Seems like your logic is not at all scummy, neosands

Could be.

but at the same time I don't particularly want to lead the town.
Why is this? I mean, you are pretty much taking the lead right now being the most active, organising the game and stuff. Are you afraid of being the centre of attention? Your judgement? Or do you want to start as a lead and gain trust then fall backstage as the game progresses and lurk to win as scum?

I wouldn't say he's leading so much as just talking the most. It's not like he's attempting to influence anyone's opinion (except for unvoting him, but honestly, anybody would do that).

Although I don't consider 'Mafia would never put themselves out in the open, so I'm not mafia' a very good reason to unvote somebody. I don't think that being particularly active is a good indicator for either mafia or town.

Vote: Pyanda for unvoting Neonsands so quickly.

VOTE: Neonsands
Scummy logic and first poster.
Pikachu started out the same way they did last game, voting the first poster. Must be scum.

Vote The_Pikachu

I wouldn't say he's leading so much as just talking the most. It's not like he's attempting to influence anyone's opinion (except for unvoting him, but honestly, anybody would do that).

Although I don't consider 'Mafia would never put themselves out in the open, so I'm not mafia' a very good reason to unvote somebody. I don't think that being particularly active is a good indicator for either mafia or town.

Vote: Pyanda for unvoting Neonsands so quickly.
Getting the game organised and suggesting a plan is pretty much leading. You don't need to attempt to influence another's opinion in order to lead, you can just place instructions.

It's a pretty good reason since there are no millers and the powerroles are uncertain. We could have potential Cop and/or Jailkeeper, I don't think the mafia would want to do that. I agree that activity doesn't suggest alignment, but looking at their posts and their response I choose to believe they lean town for now.

Quickly? It's not like I am Flip Flop who unvoted straight away.

@Flip Flop;
It's too early in the morning.

It's evening here, so I assumed it would be ok. Where's your time zone, then?

Quickly? It's not like I am Flip Flop who unvoted straight away.

That's because mine was a joke vote. I had absolutely no intention of keeping it.
And when in my vote I said "all games", I meant two.

Unfortunately I cannot commit the necessary amount of time to this game, I apologize @Paperhorse;. I'm bummed, too, because I was really looking forward to this. If it's possible to have someone step in for me I would appreciate it. Thank you for letting me play.

Unfortunately I cannot commit the necessary amount of time to this game, I apologize @Paperhorse;. I'm bummed, too, because I was really looking forward to this. If it's possible to have someone step in for me I would appreciate it. Thank you for letting me play.

Okay, no problem! @Life; can you sub?

Sorry I forgot >_<
@Neonsands ;
There's not a wagon now, but the town was pretty quick to vote you which was odd. I found your behavior pretty normal.

I also found his behavior pro-town @Knox;

Announcement: @Life; has replaced Beck.

Please confirm your role, Life.

Confirmed! It's a pleasure to be playing with you all.

I'll be going over the thread shortly and I'll share my thoughts (if I have any) asap!

Vote:pyranda
Extremely quick to vote Neonsands, and later posts about it seem to be reaching for reasons. The original reasoning of the fact that he was about to break a rule is extremely bad logic.

Then he jumpes on Pikachu only using previous games as reasoning.

I have to agree with you, Knox. She also jumped on me when targeted for unvoting neon quickly, when my vote was a joke vote. That is reason enough for me to Unvote.
Unvote: Beck
Vote: Pyanda

Vote:pyranda
Extremely quick to vote Neonsands, and later posts about it seem to be reaching for reasons. The original reasoning of the fact that he was about to break a rule is extremely bad logic.

Then he jumpes on Pikachu only using previous games as reasoning.
Extremely quick? I am sorry, how long do I need to wait to place my RVS vote?
I am making reads, I do kind of need to reach out to get the game going with not much posts to work off of.
Not really, it could be a potential scum slip if Neon responded with "I forgot".

Never heard of using meta?

I have to agree with you, Knox. She also jumped on me when targeted for unvoting neon quickly, when my vote was a joke vote. That is reason enough for me to Unvote.
Unvote: Beck
Vote: Pyanda
Jumped? I just pointed out the fact that you were the one who unvoted the quickest. So it's reason enough for you to unvote because of a joke and not reason enough for me to unvote after I've questioned them and accepted what they have said?

These votes on me looks great by the way, doesn't look opportunistic with bended reasons at all!

Extremely quick? I am sorry, how long do I need to wait to place my RVS vote?
I am making reads, I do kind of need to reach out to get the game going with not much posts to work off of.
Not really, it could be a potential scum slip if Neon responded with "I forgot".

Never heard of using meta?

I agree. I think your reasoning for the vote was completely rational. I know I had PMs completely in mind, but our best bet is to find a slip up by the mafia and push it. You were doing the right thing.

Jumped? I just pointed out the fact that you were the one who unvoted the quickest. So it's reason enough for you to unvote because of a joke and not reason enough for me to unvote after I've questioned them and accepted what they have said?

These votes on me looks great by the way, doesn't look opportunistic with bended reasons at all!

Again, I'm with you. These three vote mini-wagons seem to get steam a little too easily. I don't know if the town is just trying to jump on something easy or what, but it does strike me as odd.

Again, I'm with you. These three vote mini-wagons seem to get steam a little too easily. I don't know if the town is just trying to jump on something easy or what, but it does strike me as odd.
Hmm, looking at both of our wagons Flip is on both of them, second and third chronologically. And the vote on me seems quite defensive as a response when I mentioned Flip unvoting first to prove my point. Also strange that they didn't vote me the first time they had responded to me, but after Knox's vote. Looks like easy wagoning to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom