• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Less activity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yiseeks

The One True Carry
Reaction score
Does the RP section look sorta...less active than it used to? I remember when there were tons of Sign-ups and Start-ups active here...

Yeah, the RP forums are stagnant now. We need more people to reenergize this forum.

Back in 2012, there were tons of Rp's going on, and you could always count on at least a couple of people joining...

Yeah, those were good times. I remember being in more than five rps at once at some points. But even then, very few ever last long.

Activity has decreased a lot sadly. It really is kind of frustrating but not a lot of attention falls on this section so we don't get as many people as we used to. I mean the best case scenario would be to just make more RPs or to ask people that might be interested from other forums and such if at all possible.

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes, there has been less activity in the section as of lately. This is more than likely due to two things: the time of year (a lot of users have school or work) and a lack of users in the section to begin with. Like Flaze said, we would truly appreciate it if you all could help us spread word about the section, and to create roleplays of your own to run (this involves joining said roleplays as well).

As my coworkers have said, yes, this is true and yes you can help.

If you have any suggestions to bring more activity in, please feel free to reach out to myself, Flaze and Prez.

Roleplaying was one of my main reasons for even signing up on here, but now that's it's almost barren, it's also why I barely bother to log on.

I think another partial cause we're not fully acknowledging is that since 2012 we've lost a lot of the core people who brought life to this section of the forums. I personally really miss getting to write among people like HiPS, Sovereign, Miloticgirl Mcqueen, and Sorrows Sollace. Realistically these core RPers, many of whom ended up becoming mods as well, were the lifeblood of this section. They brought creativity and energy to this area, and in doing so inspired others to try to do the same. Now, we need for people to step into that role that they once filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom