• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Let's be Dream World Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiera2

Reaction score
Let's be Dreamworld friends!

In other words, let's swap some friend codes so that we can visit each other's Dreamworld houses and trade Berries and items. Apparently everyone gets a different bunch of Berries from Makomo to start with, and as a Pokemon fan I have this strange compulsion to try to collect them all.

In order to see each other in the Dreamworld, you will need to register each other's Friend Codes and see each other in the WiFi Room. (Trading isn't necessary.)

Note also that this thread is just for trading Dreamworld contact details. The Dreamworld discussion thread is here.

In other words, let's swap some friend codes so that we can visit each other's Dreamworld houses and trade Berries and items. Apparently everyone gets a different bunch of Berries from Makomo to start with, and as a Pokemon fan I have this strange compulsion to try to collect them all.

(Note that as always, both people have to register each other's friend codes for this to work.)

kiera2 said:
Dreamworld Name: keera
Version: Black
Friend Code: 2493 9618 0884
Berries Owned: Cheri, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Oran, Persim, Sitrus, Figy, Wiki, Aguav, Iapapa, Occa, Passho, Wacan, Rindo, Shuca, Payapa, Babiri
Dreamworld Name: Charm
Version: White
Friend Code: 2150 3654 5500
Friend Code: 0475 3719 8628
Berries Owned: Cheri, Pecha, Aspear, Oran, Sitrus, Figy, Iapapa, Rindo, Yache, Chople, Kebia, Payapa, Tanga, Haban, Babiri
Friend Code: 4169 0280 1606
Friend Code: 3696 6374 8180
Dreamworld Name: Bell02 
Friend Code: 2279 2340 0177
Dreamworld Name: Toonpenguin
Friend Code: 2579 8839 1414
Dreamworld Name: kuronji
Friend Code: 3524 7658 2579
Berries Owned: Cheri, Pecha, Oran, Sitrus, Figy, Kebia
Dreamworld Name: Spencer
Friend Code: 2794 6485 0628
Dreamworld Name: Geodude
Friend Code: 0690 1203 2260
Dreamworld Name: darking62
Friend Code: 0260 6997 2400

Last edited:
Re: Let's be Dreamworld friends!

Name: Charm
White Code: 2150 3654 5500
Berries.... I'll get back to you on that.

Name: Sketch
Black Code: Coming soon
Berries.... same as before.

Don't you also have to trade or connect DS to DS before you appear as friends? I think you also have to have the profile options set to 'show to Friends'/'show to all users', not 'don't show'? Might be worth mentioning. My code is 0475-3719-8628 and I have Babiri and Haban I think, as well as the normal ones.

Edit: Full list of my berries: Cheri Pecha Aspear Oran Sitrus Figy Iapapa Rindo Yache Chople Kebia Payapa Tanga Haban Babiri.

Last edited:

White - FC 4169-0280-1606

Last edited:

Check the sig for my Black FC. Anybody that wants to can add me, if you add me and want to be DW friends, PM me and we'll do a quick trade

I'll post my code for anyone that has sigs disabled or something

Black: 3696 6374 8180

Last edited:

Yeah, I'll take you up on that!
クリス FC:2279-2340-0177

I suggest that all FC's should be put in the original post so that when this thread becomes huge in the future you don't have people posting there FC several times to give out.

also by putting it in the original post, it makes it eaiser to gather multiple FC's and you can just simply message people on here to get a simple trade

My FC is : 2579 8839 1414 (White)

Check the sig for my Black FC. Anybody that wants to can add me, if you add me and want to be DW friends, PM me and we'll do a quick trade
I have signatures disabled because I can't stand the obnoxious pictures people put in them - would you mind posting your code?

Anyway, I'm going to be around for the next 2 hours or so, if anyone wants to meet online and become proper friends.

Last edited:

if someone wants to make a trade please PM me. I am on pacific coast time.

Do we actually have to trade (and then game sync, I assume) or merely meet each other in the WiFi room because I saw you in the WiFi room earlier.

Also I should note that's my trainer name, not my PGL name... (not that it matters, I don't think... my PGL name is Bell02) I guess all these years I just assumed the Trainer names had to match with the Friend code as some kind of last level safety check.

i think we probably need to do a trade. just a swap of excess poke for excess poke.

So long as the person's name shows up as pink/blue (depending on trainer sex) then you're fine; greyed out friends won't work. And no, the Trainer name isn't important. You can label your friends whatever you like.

I hang out on the #bulbagarden IRC channel as "keera" whenever I'm online, that's probably the easiest way to catch me for a trade.

Dreamworld Name: kuronji
Friend Code: 3524 7658 2579 (Black Version)

BTW, I'm on Eastern time.

Dreamworld Name: Spencer
Friend Code: 2794 6485 0628 (White Version)

Last edited:

apparently you don't need to trade to be able to visit each other on dw. What you do need is to see each other on wifi.

I will be on approximately 8pm tonite (pacific time)

My White FC is 0690 1203 2260.

My black code is in my sig, so VM/PM me if you add my code so that I can add yours...

Hi Keera. I'd like to visit your crib in the dreamworld and also to trade pokemon. My dreamworld name is darking62 and my fc is 026069972400. c ya there

Best. Score. Ever:
ownedwailord.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom