• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Let's be Dream World Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey does anyone know if there is a limit to how many dream friends (not friend code friends)because I've made 10 dream friends and when I try to accept/request for more dream friends it says that I should organize my friend list :/
Yes, the limit is 10.

If you happen to run across "Bulbagarden" while browsing the Dream World, that's me. ;) Let me know if you do by visiting and by sending me a visitor message here.
When I'm next on, I'll use my hour to search for you...then raid your share shelves xD

From what I've heard (or read), there's no efficient way to send requests to players you know outside the Dream World? It's just luck that a Bulbagarden member meets another among the million of DW players, right?

Well, here's my info anyways:

Dream World Name: DerekC
Trainer Name: Derek
Friend Code: 2752 0706 1594
Pokemon Version: White

Only have 1190 Dream Points right now, so don't even try scamming me of rare berries ;), I know that's what I would do.

If you're lucky enough to find me I've usually put up some type-resistant berries (soon some EV reducing berries) on my share shelf to help the Pokemon Community out. :D

Dreamworld Name: vietstyles
Trainer Name: Khoa
Version: Black
Friend Code: 1764 2185 0919

Dream World Name: Trey4
Friend Code: 2666-1698-3401
Version: White

Add me! add me! add me! xD

Dream World Name: ShinyRiolu2012
Trainer Name: Will
Friend Code: 5415-0034-4055

DW Name: Alienlifeufo
Trainer Name: Jordan
FC: 4298-3177-5369

I'm terrible at the Dream World and items and that, so don't expect anything good on my share shelf for a while :p

I don't even know if I'm set to allow this or not (I'll check the details some other time)

DW Name: IkeMiar
Trainer Name: Ike
FC: 5200 1745 9000
White Version

On my shelf: 3 Charti Berries.

Sorry that the house is empty. I haven't got enough berries for decorations yet, and won't for awhile.

DW Name: Silverwynde
FC: 3095 6890 0915
Version: Black
Berries Owned: Chople, Figy, Oran (Planted most of 'em. Sorry.)

I should be rather easy to find; I'm going to be constantly sending over Goletts. So um, look for a house that has a Golett, or something.

i can't believe i found you! xD :bounce:

I guess I'll drop this here too...

Since it is currently impossible to directly find someone in there, I started to explore who I'm connected to by going to my PGL profile and following the links. So far, I've explored four levels deep. Here are all the users who are connected to me by max. three other people. If you can find any familiar names or your own name, feel free to try to visit my place. (Ctrl-F opens up the searching form as does Edit > Find & Replace.)

Oh, and my PGL nickname is obviously Soulweaver. You don't need my FC to find me there but it's in the profile.

Last edited:
Dream World Name: Grape Drink
Friend Code: 5286 0724 6738

Dream World Name: FossilManiac
FC: 1549 4487 2249
Berries: Oran, Sitrus, Figy, Pecha, Cheri, Chople

Dreamworld name: ShotaroW
Friend code: 0003 3055 4196

DW name: glaceon48
FC and Version: in my signature
Berries: Oran, Sitrus, Persim, Pecha, Cheri, Figy, Wiki, Wacan

I put rarer berries on my shelf, and I do my best to give something decent if I take a rarer berry from someone else's shelf.

Dream World Name: CelestialShadow
Version: Black (Blastoise) and White (Jirachi)

DW Name: Tensik
Berries: All (if what you want isn't on the share-shelf, check next time you pass through, I rotate stuff around)

DW name: Mijzelffan

I'm currently trying to find some of you, a hopeless expedition, but hey, maybe I'll get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom