• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Let's be Dream World Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game is impossible! That's all I can say (but all jokes aside, just getting the no miss bonus is impressive to me)

---
I think I added everyone here in the friend pad, and I'm going to let my game character sit in the wifi room this week so I can hopefully get someone if they connect online or want to be added. (But that's probably why I won't be interacting is because I won't necessarily be watching)

That's the first time I've ever gotten that bonus. I didn't even know what it was until you said it just now. It isn't that hard, you just have to keep track of each of the Pokemon, at least until you can see that they're falling towards a ball, then you can afford to take your eye off it for a second or two.

DW Name: lolwat1234 (I know, it's stupid. ;_; )
Version: White (Black is coming in the mail.)
FC: 0776 1411 5310

I need Dream World friends desperately!

Black: Name: Susan; FC-1807 0914 7677

Message me so we can arrange a simple trade! Thanks!

Last edited:
I would love some dream world pals <3
My Pokemon Black FC is 3868 6699 2394
Name: Ukaishi

Is Dream World running for non-japanese game users? i'm new to this and am confused :S

Im totally up for this when the DW is launched globally. PM me if you add my FC (in my sig) so I can return the favour. Also, does anybody know if you can access DW on the Wiis Opera browser?

i cant wait for dream world anyone can add me 4169-3809-1458

Sign me up! Here's my friend code. 2623-2009-6123. U.S game btw.

I do not have mine yet because they delayed the American launch of the server because of the earthquake in Japan. When I get it, I will post it.

EDIT: whoops i thought the Dream World had it's own FC set. anyway here it is!

Name:Alex
FC:3525 1352 1790

Last edited:
FC:5243-1116-2185
Name:Mario
Beries: none until it opens of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom