• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lets Give this a try...Star Wars: New Beginning(START UP!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
What if? What if Anakin didnt betray Mace and unveiled the Chancellor as Darth Sidous, forcing him out of coruscant. What if Order 66 didnt happen, but rouge clones name Stormtroopers were created to help the droids in attacking the clones. What if the clones were still around. Well, now they are, and youre apart of the war that could have taken place. Now its up to you to choose which side you want to be on; The Republic, or the Dark Side? The choice is yours. Will you be a jedi master, or a Strong Clone? Yet, will you be a cunning sith, or the Menacing Droids....mabye even the perilous Stormtrooper? You decide what side to fight in, and what you are going to be.

Jedi:
1. Wudon(Rayquaza Tamer100)
2. Keeko(Eevee Freak)
3. Dallin Nellia(Sunglasses)
4. Rix Fyria(GliscorMan)
5. Wyrm Drak(charizardman)

Sith:
1.Darth Sidious(Rayquaza Tamer100)
2.Zaar(Ombrare)
3.Darth Ghurz(NinjaGnomie)
4.Lord Soda(Flying Pika)
5.Lance Darkstar(HiPS)
6.Ixan Fomarl(ThyWalkerman)

Clones:

Alpha-17 and AMY-46(Caboose)
DB-1987(smaug85)
ALPHA-001(Rayquaza Tamer100)

CIS:
Yedo the Vaunted(Byzantine)

Empire:
LEO-115(Sunglasses)
Beta-44(Darth Bane)

I shall leave the Sign up open, in case ANYONE wants to be someone *Cough*StormtrooperAndCIS*Cough*
-----------------------------------------

CIS Shall Start on Geonosis,

Empire shall start on The Death Star (Troopers and Sith), and

Clones start on Coruscant.(Clones and Jedi)

Last edited:
Wyrm walked out of his chambers. Yesterday was an eventful day. The discovery of the Supreme Chancellor being a Sith Lord shocked everyone in the Order. Luckily, Anakin Skywalker was there to end it. The Chancellor was forced away. Now, it was time to decide who the new Chancellor would be. (Correct?)

OCC: Yes, And I will be VMing people on who the Commanders are

Wudon was in the Library, reaserching topics on the Old Clone wars. He was reminencing on the old days when it was just Clones and CIS, not a Galactic War. He was distraced a bit, since the Senators were electing a new Chancelor, a better chancellor, to bring order back to the Republic.

Yedo the Vaunted didn’t feel particularly “vaunted” at this point in time. He had been chased off of his homeworld, the orange jewel that was Geonosis and his hive had been displaced to the stars, all by the forces of the Republic. They did not consider how their rash invasion of his world would affect those that had dwelled there or even worse, they had and they did not care. They were “only Geonosians” after all.

Yedo shook his head and stared into the void-he sat upon his command chair, aboard his flagship, the “Resurgence”, the Confederacy had been forced from the core worlds after two years of fighting. Things were looking grim for them-Yedo knew that. He knew it all too well. The Confederacy was now confined to the rims of the galaxy-fighting against what seemed to be a victorious Republic.

But then, to Yedo’s everlasting amazement, the clones had apparently turned on each other, adding yet another faction to an already dangerous war. The Geonosian councilor didn’t understand why this was, nor did he care. All he knew was that this was his chance, his hive’s chance…to reclaim their home. To reclaim Geonosis.

Wyrm went to the Senate building, to see who would be elected as the new Supreme Chancellor.

Lance Darkstar was sitting in the cockpit of his ship, which was parked in a small hangar in the center of Coruscant, reading a report on how the Chancellor of the Republic was in fact a Sith Lord. "Well that's interesting." Lance thought out loud when he was done reading. "Something tells me that things are about to get very, very interesting in the center of the Republic. A perfect time to be a man with my qualifications."

Zaar was meandering about the Death Star, waiting for something to happen. A meeting, an assignment, anything to get rid of this boredom. He got bored rather easily, and taking into consideration his bloodthirsty personality, this wasn't the best of moods to be in. He'd much rather be on a battlefield, sawing off limbs left and right, feeling the opposition's blood cascade around him like a twisted waterfall, watching their dead bodies collapse onto the cold ground. It's what he did, and it's what he did best.

"YO!" Dallin says as Wyrm enters. He was expecting something fun, only to be disappointed, and was now using his limited force powers to balance his lightsaber, now at only about a foot, on his nose.

"Oh, hey Dallin. Did you hear about the Chancellor? Word is that Anakin Skywalker, a young Jedi Knight on the council, helped overthrow the Chancellor! Amazing, that inspired me, to be like that kid."

Wyrm tried the same thing Dallin was doing. Together they looked like a pair of bafoons.

"Anakin?" Dallin says. "That name sucks. It'd even excuse becoming a Sith." He then notices Wyrm's Ligtsaber. "Quit cramping my style, man."

Wudon finally shut his books, as the Librarian came up to him. "You better head over to the Senate Building, and important meeting is happening there." Jocasta, the Chief Librarian, said to him.

"Yes Mrs. Jocasta. I was about to head there anyways." He said, before standing up and walking over to the Senate Building.

Keeko finally got out of her chamber, stretching out. "Wow... Can't believe the news yesterday... Oh well! All well that ends well! I hope..." Keeko mummers. "I have to see who the new Chanceler will be! Although my practice... I'll get to it later!" Keeko then runs towards where ever they were holding the election.

Wyrm laughed. He used his nose to spring the lightsaber into the air, catching it behind his back. Wyrm saw Wudon enter the room.

"Hey Wudon, ya hear the news about Chancellor Palpatine- err Ex-Chancellor Palpatine?"

"Wasn't Pally actually a Sith?" Dallin said. "Don't we have, like, people who can read minds? Oh, hey, there's Keeko! Yo, Keeko, can you read minds?"

"Yes, I did..." Wudon said, sitting down. "And I also heard that A group of clones, now known as Stormtroopers, took off with Palpatine, and created an Empire. Its now a Galactic War!" He said.

-------------

An announcement came over the Death Star Intercom. "Will everyone report to the Auditorium. There is an importanat Meeting and Announcment, and Sidious expect EVERYONE to be there. That is all." The com then shut off.

"Well, yeah, but even Master Yoda couldn't see it.. Palpatine must be a powerful Sith if Master Yoda couldn't see it. I don't feel safe anymore. What if there are other Sith inside the Senate?"

"I'll take 'em down." Dallin said. While he could barely use the force, he was very, very good at lightsaber combat.

Yedo stared out into space, deep in thought. This would be the third battle to afflict his homeworld because of this thrice-damned war. His mind drifted to another time…and another place. His mind drifted to the second battle of Geonosis, when Poggle and the Geonosian people had risen against their Republic occupiers.

Yedo crouched besides two of his warrior-brothers, they were hidden behind a trio of stalactites. The sounds of combat could be heard from all over-blaster fire, the sound of dropping bombs, the death screams of Geonosisan warriors and clones. Yedo involuntarily shivered, he heard the tell-tale hum of a lightsaber, and judging from the light it cast around the caves, the Jedi stood at the mouth of the cavern, blocking any potential retreat.

OOC: Italics signify a flashback.

Wyrm smiled at Dallin's confidence. He still wondered if there really were other Sith in the Senate. He heard a loud, booming voice. It was the announcer for today.

"Guys, it's starting!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom