• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lets give this a try... Star Wars: New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
Since Serebii didnt 'accept' this RPG because of there stupid requirements....im going to put it here instead.

Plot: What if? What if Anakin didnt betray Mace and unveiled the Chancellor as Darth Sidous, forcing him out of coruscant. What if Order 66 didnt happen, but rouge clones name Stormtroopers were created to help the droids in attacking the clones. What if the clones were still around. Well, now they are, and youre apart of the war that could have taken place. Now its up to you to choose which side you want to be on; The Republic, or the Dark Side? The choice is yours. Will you be a jedi master, or a Strong Clone? Yet, will you be a cunning sith, or the Menacing Droids....mabye even the perilous Stormtrooper? You decide what side to fight in, and what you are going to be.

Jedi or Sith

Name:
Race:
Force Level: (max 10. Please dont have everyone choose 10)
Home Planet/ Moon:
Faction: (Jedi, Dark Jedi)
Lightsaber(s):
Personality:
Appearance:
History:

Clones, StormTroopers, and Droids

Name:
Gender: (There can be Female Clones or Stormtroopers...if youre gonna be a droid...just put nothing.)
Unit Number: (you make the letters and numbers Like AL 996, or ALPHA 001-For Clones; or just make up the numbers like UNIT 999- for Droids)
Faction: (Republic, Empire, CIS)
Primary Weapon:
Seondary Weapon:
Extras: (Like Thermal Detonators, Time Bombs, Extra Ammo to give to teammates, things like that)
Rank: (Only two Generasl And one Captian..they will be decided by me. Everyone else starts off as Privates and get promoted in the RPG.)

Jedi:
1. Wudon(Rayquaza Tamer100)
2. Keeko(Eevee Freak)
3. Dallin Nellia(Sunglasses)
4. Rix Fyria(GliscorMan)

Sith:
1.Darth Sidious(Rayquaza Tamer100)
2.Zaar(Ombrare)
3.Darth Ghurz(NinjaGnomie)
4.Lord Soda(Flying Pika)
5.Lance Darkstar(HiPS)
6.Ixan Fomarl(ThyWalkerman)

Clones, Droids, Stormtroopers: Unlimited

Ones sign ups are done, I will anounce the General and Commander of each type of Unit.

My Stats:

-Name: Wudon
-Race: Human
-Force Level: 8
-Home Planet/ Moon: Kashyyk
-Faction: Jedi
-Lightsaber(s): His Lightsaber is Orange, and has a easy grip so he can switch from Front to back form on his lightsaber. He also has a Mini-Lightblade hidden in his Lighsaber.
-Personality: He is a more serious Jedi. He is very funny at times, and fights for what he thinks it right. Since he is one of the commanding jedi of the clones, he likes to joke around with them once in a while.
-Appearance:He has Short brown hair and blue eyes. He wears the usual Jedi Attire, he has a green robe, a kaki outer robe, and a black rope used to tie his robe around his waist.
-History: He and his parents lived on the peaceful planet of Kashyyk with the wookies. Learning their language, they could easily communicate. Once Wudon was old enough, he traveled to Coruscant to train in the Jedi ways with Yoda. He was in the same class as Anakin was, although he was older then everyone else. Afterwards, when the army of the republic was made...he was one of the commanding Jedi's of the Clones.

Name: Blaze
Unit Number: Alpha 001
Faction: Republic
Primary Weapon: Clone Rifle
Seondary Weapon: 2 Commando Blaster Pistols
Extras: Thermal Detonators, Extra Ammo, and a Recon Droid

There will be Two Generals for each..since the clones will have two generals...since mine character will be one..as I forgot to mention earlier. Ask me if you want to be a cannon jedi.

Last edited:
Name: Alpha
Unit Number: Alpha-17
Affliction: Republic
Primary Weapon: ARC Trooper Blaster
Secondary Weapon: DC-17m ICWS
Extras: Thermite Charges, Red Tape, TacPad (With hacking software)
Rank: ? (Training Sergeant on Kamino, so I guess that that would equal a lieutentant.)

(BTW, Alpha is a real clone. Search 'Alpha-17' on wookieepedia.)

Hi i just want to try a non-pokemon rpg so here i go

Name: Keeko
Race: Human
Force Level: 10
Home Planet/ Moon: Kashyyk
Faction: Jedi
Lightsaber(s): Two lightsabers that are both white
Personality: Keeko is a free spirit actually. She listens to no one but the Jedi Council and her Master. Keeko is stubborn but caring. She can make anyone smile or laugh, other than a Dark Jedi duh. She is also very child-like, so sometimes you want to choke her.
Appearance: Keeko has short black hair and it covers her left side. She has dark green eyes that seem to change shades with her mood. Keeko is also very bueatiful that it makes other wemen jealouse. She wears combat outfit at all times, although she wears a dress only if needed.
History: Keeko used to live on Kashyyk when she was little. Then one day a Dark Jedi killed her parents and almost killed her until her Master showed up. Her Master felt that the force was strong with her. To that day Keeko was loyal to him. Through hard training, Keeko became a very bad ass Jedi Knight.

I'll sign up soon, but Eevee, in cannon, it's been shown that, even with tremendous natural ability, it takes years upon years to master the force. So how is a 17 year old a level 10?

I did overlook that...but my question exactly

Oh, and here's my sign up.

Name: Dallin Nellia
Race: Mandalorian
Homeworld: Nar Shadda
Lightsaber: A 5 foot long purple one.
Force Level: 1. It's technically higher, at about 5, but most of it is automatically channeled into his combat abilities, making it so he can USE force powers as if he was only level one.
Appearance:
Physical: Tan skin, a scar from a barroom brawl across his face, strong physique, blonde hair.
Clothing: Black leather jacket, T-shirt, jeans, combat boots.
History: Dallin's parents were very poor, and thus didn't know what to do when his mother found she was pregnant. But then, a former Sith lord appeared, and offered to adopt him. He had seen the error of his ways, and decided to go back to the light side, and saw this as good a method as any other. That day, he found young Nellia was force sensitive, and thus, from the day he was adopted, trained him in the ways of the force. When he completed his training, Dallin's master told him to join the rebels, and assist in saving the galaxy from the Sith.
Personality: While Edgar, like his master, isn't very nice, he's technically not evil, though amoral. He never hesitates to kill, and often takes a the ends justify the means approach to things. However, the one thing he'll never, ever do is raise his lightsaber against an innocent. He's a hedonist to the core, and thus usually wastes all his money on food, fine wine, and gambling.

Oh, awesome. This guy is a parallel to another RPs in which order 66 did happen.

Rix Fyra
Nautolan
Homeworld: Glee Anselem
Force Level: 3
Master: Kit Fisto
Lightsaber: Green (traditional)
Appearance:
Physical: A small, Nautolan male with standard robes. He has blue skin.
Mental: Highly intelligent. He has been praised for knowing exactly what to do when, which has even conflicted with his Master's sense once or twice.
Social: Unusually quiet. He is always taking in his surroundings and analyzing possibilities of escape and other advantages. This gives him a quiet and superior feel.
Background: From Glee Anselem, Kit Fisto discovered the youth to be Force sensitive and brought him to the Jedi Council. He began his training (to give you a timeline, he began training two months before Order 66 would happen) under Kit and they soon became an unstoppable team in combat.

men.. might as well scoop their brains out and store nuts in there... anyway to ur question Keeko is very strong in the force so leave her (ME!!) alone plz. use ur imagination on this one

Oh, heck no. Not another overpowered self insert. Okay, sure, make a 17 year old strong enough to rival Yoda. Rape canon to death. Better give her\you magical powers too, just to make sure she's not too weak. Maybe she should be a ninja too, just to "round out" her character. And misandry? Seriously? It's not cool when a man assumes a woman is bad at science, so why is it okay for a woman to call men as a whole stupid? Meanwhile, I'mma post my second character soon.

Name: Leonard
Race: Mandalorian
Appearance:
Physical: 6'2, 180 pounds, tan skin, straight, blonde hair, just short of shoulder length.
Clothing: Long trench coat whose collar goes up to his neck. combat boots, a prosthetic hand that can heat up.
Unit Number: LEO-115
Affiliation: Empire
Primary Weapon: A combat shotgun with a particularly large bayonet. The bayonet and gun both have a cortesian weave, making it possible for him to block lightsaber attacks. He's very good at both using it at range and as a spear-type weapon.
Secondary Weapon: A laser-sighted sniper rifle.
Extras: Trained specifically to assassinate Jedi, force powers have little to no effect on him.

Last edited:
Okay okay! Sheesh sorry if i hurt ur feelings u want me to be weaker? fine! if it will stop u from getting all worked up!

You didn't hurt my feelings, it's just that overpowered characters render the others moot. If there's an RP where most of the characters are normal kids, but one of them is a psychic god, who do you think is going to be most useful? Really, it's more up to the GM. All I am is a nerd who's addicted to this site.

Ok im a nerd to anyway... im keeping my character that way. she/me wont be a goddess tho she will try to limit herself not to be a showoff

Sunglasses...accepted and; accepted.

Gliscor, accepted

2nd Character time!

Name: Amy
Unit number: AMY-46
Affliction: Republic
Primary Weapon: DC-19 Stealth Carbine
Secondary Weapon: E-11 sniper rifle
Extra: She carries a M/s-web repeating cannon, but it take time to assemble. (Mobile/shield E-web) Also carries RPP grenades.

Last edited:
I'm wondering, can one play a plain old human officer in this RP?

I'm wondering, can one play a plain old human officer in this RP?

Yes...The Imperial forces have a Human Officer, and so does the clones.
(If youve ever played the Battlefront games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom