Let's Go Eevee Playthrough

The Eternatus Battle Will Be Far Darker
Reaction score
Eevee comes and takes me somewhere. After talking to Professor Oak, I tell him my name. Goh, of course. As I go downstairs, Trace comes up. We both are getting a Pokémon.

The Professor is not in the lab, I find him talking to Pidgey. Eevee comes and I catch her. I call her Vui. We start our journey and I catch a Bellsprout named Venus.

We make it to Viridian City and look around. A man gives me a parcel and I go back to the lab. Trace battles us and Vui defeats Pikachu in two hits.

I pet Vee and leave town. A trainer battles us, but Venus wins. Trace tells me about Pokémon Centres which I do know about. In Viridian Forest, I go through quickly. There is no Mons who I want on my team.

I did catch a large Kakuna who gave my team EXP. I take on some bugcatchers and Vui easily wins. Her Quick Attack is powerful.

I combo catch Caterpie to get EXP for the Gym battle. Getting up to ten. After that, I take on the Rock Gym. Vui's kicks beat the giant rock snake.

On the next route, I catch Charmander and name him Dande. He is level 3 and needs catching up with the others. I caught an Ekans named Kaa as I trained Dande.

We meet Team Rocket in Mount Moon and fight them. Vui and Dande get poisoned, but get healed in a Pokémon Centre. I fight Trace and other trainers on the bridge.

A Rocket Grunt fights Dande and loses. He wanted use to join Team Rocket. We refused and he left. I then use a Rare Candy on Dande and he evolves.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A part of Viridian Forest has lag.

Reaction score
hey, do you want a shiny charmander in your lets go eevee version, well you can find wild charmander the route you used to get to cerulean city, have at least a ton of great balls, if you get some ultra balls from that one coach trainer use them to your advantage if you want. I think you need to have a catch combo of 15 or more I am not sure. in case you do not know what a catch combo is, it is catching the same pokemon over again without catching pokemon that is not the one you've been catching, which is the only way to get shinies in this game. So if you want a shiny charmander, just get a as high of a catch combo as you can, if you need to and have the money by more pokeballs in between time spent catching charmanders. that is a little tip from ya boy KING KABUTO. let me know by going to page 2 my blog is called King kabuto's tips and tricks for a pokemon game.

Reaction score
Thanks. But I got Dande the Charmander.

Reaction score
Who is it?

Reaction score
it is Abra and if you have a friend you can trade with you can get an Alakazam as low as level 16!

Reaction score
I went into a house and talk with someone combined with a Pokémon. After I help them, he gave me tickets to a party on a ship.

I then take on the Water Gym. Cannot use Dande here because he will have trouble. We win and get the Cascade Badge.

A Team Rocket grunt has stolen a TM and we fight him to get it back. The man who wanted the TM said keep it. So I taught Dig to Dande.

I go through the underground and find items. Outside, I take on some trainers with Kaa. At Vermilion City, I go on the ship and look around. While battling trainers to level up.

Vui likes to look outside but we get into a fight with a sailor. She then gets to look out to the sea and is happy. We fight our rival and got badly beaten up, but still won.

I help the Captain and Vui learns Chop Down to cut down trees. The ship sails when we leave.

We go take on the Electric Gym and press the two switches with no problem. The Raichu took out several members, but Vui did not want to fall. She defeats him with Double Kick.

Misty then heals my team and takes me to Diglett's cave. I go through it and Vui learns Light Up. I then head to Rock Tunnel and get attacked by Team Rocket grunts. But with help, they are scared away.

I go through Rock Tunnel and I am running out of Potions. My team is still doing fine. Some trainers battle us, but we make it out. I heal everyone in Lavender Town.

We get defeated in the Tower, then have to train. There are Mons in there late twenties around. I head back into the tower to beat Trace.

We beat Trace and find a Cubone who is lost. He runs out of the Tower and is kidnapped by Team Rocket. I go and follow them to save Cubone. After training, we go into the game corner. A Rocket grunt guards a poster and we beat him. We take out some more grunts in the hideout.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In the hideout, we battle our way through. Several members of the team get poisoned and paralysed. But we manage to beat the Team Rocket bosses. With Dande, I challenge the Grass gym and win the badge. Then we go to Lavender Tower and calm Marowak. Cubone goes with Trace after his mother leaves. Then we fight Team Rocket off and get a flute which I wake up Snorlax with.

I teach Dande Fire Punch after defeating a strong trainer. Afterwards, I catch a Dratini who I call Mist. Dratini grows very slow. Then I catch a Horsea called Ryu.

Team Rocket has taken over the Silph Co, so we go in and fight them. Dande evolves into Charizard as he fights off the Grunts. He then learns Flamethrower then we fight the Team Rocket boss. I get the Master Ball as thanks for saving the company.

I take on Fuchsia Gym and some of my team gets poisoned. Some of the Mons use Protect. We then head back to Saffron City, but are too low leveled to battle the Psychic Gym. So I go to Seafoam Island.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok. well I recommend going to route 4 pokemon center if you have sky dash, then there is a guy on the left who will give you a magikarp for $500. buy that magikarp and level it up to level 20. Magikarp will evolve into Gyarados at level 20 and the only pre evolution move it gets is tackle. I recommend having gyarados as your water type instead of seadra because gyarados has a base stat total of 540, while seadra has a base stat total of only 440. and gyarados has some good level up moves. it learns bite when it evolves from magikarp, which is a good move for it because gyarados is a physical attacker. it can also learn moves like: dragon tail, waterfall , outrage.

Reaction score
and it will do good in your gym battle with giovani. it should be able to one-hit KO his rhydon,and possibly also his dugtrio. and is should be able to 2 hit KO his nidoking and nidoqueen. the 2 out of his 4 pokemon you should worry about as a threat are rhydon and nidoking. rhydon because it has rockslide, which is good against gyarados. and nidoking because it has the auto 1-hit KO move horn drill, but it might not be a big deal because it has very low accuracy, an acc. of 30 and pp of 5, so it is gonna miss most of the time, but it is still to be a threat.

Reaction score
ok. well I recommend going to route 4 pokemon center if you have sky dash, then there is a guy on the left who will give you a magikarp for $500. buy that magikarp and level it up to level 20. Magikarp will evolve into Gyarados at level 20 and the only pre evolution move it gets is tackle. I recommend having gyarados as your water type instead of seadra because gyarados has a base stat total of 540, while seadra has a base stat total of only 440. and gyarados has some good level up moves. it learns bite when it evolves from magikarp, which is a good move for it because gyarados is a physical attacker. it can also learn moves like: dragon tail, waterfall , outrage.
Can I get a shiny from the PC man?

Reaction score
I don't know if you are aware of this, but after you beat the game and caught all 3 legendary birds you can find them in the wild in like mid air somewhere like that in basically every route in the game, you just need to be riding a charizard, aerodactyl, or dragonite, or 1 of the legendary birds. you ride on articuno.

Reaction score
Not yet. But going to train there to battle Saffron Gym.