• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Level 100 Deoxys announced for Japan: Distribution from March 20 until May 6

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Level 100 Deoxys announced for Japan: Distribution from March 20 until May 6

Deoxys will be distributed at various stores from March 20 until May 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

We're very concerned.
Reaction score
Bah! I *really* hope this will come to Australia or English Wi-Fi...

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score
What about us other countries Game Freak come on I really want a Deoxys mines sucks balls with it's Impish Nature (Got from a friend who went to the Gamestop Event back in 08 because I was unable to go and I clearly told him I had to soft reset for a good nature and he didn't listen so I got stuck with a crappy one instead).

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I don't really need this event to come to the UK because I can get an unlimited amount of Deoxys from the Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs mission, Deoxys and the Odd Temple, but if this comes to the UK I hope that it will be on location like the original event in Japan.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Reaction score
Gaah, Japan gets all the cool stuff... ("Hey mom? Can we move?")

Man, I want a Deoxys. That would be so badass.

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score
I really need a Deoxys, so it's be nice if the US/English games gets this events.

Reaction score
I sure hope this Deoxys gets distributed worldwide. I kinda feel like we get left in the dark, because Japan gets way more events than we do.