• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Level 100 Deoxys announced for Japan: Distribution from March 20 until May 6

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Level 100 Deoxys announced for Japan: Distribution from March 20 until May 6

Deoxys will be distributed at various stores from March 20 until May 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

We're very concerned.
Reaction score
Bah! I *really* hope this will come to Australia or English Wi-Fi...

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score
What about us other countries Game Freak come on I really want a Deoxys mines sucks balls with it's Impish Nature (Got from a friend who went to the Gamestop Event back in 08 because I was unable to go and I clearly told him I had to soft reset for a good nature and he didn't listen so I got stuck with a crappy one instead).

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I don't really need this event to come to the UK because I can get an unlimited amount of Deoxys from the Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs mission, Deoxys and the Odd Temple, but if this comes to the UK I hope that it will be on location like the original event in Japan.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Reaction score
Gaah, Japan gets all the cool stuff... ("Hey mom? Can we move?")

Man, I want a Deoxys. That would be so badass.

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score
I really need a Deoxys, so it's be nice if the US/English games gets this events.

Reaction score
I sure hope this Deoxys gets distributed worldwide. I kinda feel like we get left in the dark, because Japan gets way more events than we do.