• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Level 100 Deoxys announced for Japan: Distribution from March 20 until May 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Level 100 Deoxys announced for Japan: Distribution from March 20 until May 6

Deoxys will be distributed at various stores from March 20 until May 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

Bah! I *really* hope this will come to Australia or English Wi-Fi...

What about us other countries Game Freak come on I really want a Deoxys mines sucks balls with it's Impish Nature (Got from a friend who went to the Gamestop Event back in 08 because I was unable to go and I clearly told him I had to soft reset for a good nature and he didn't listen so I got stuck with a crappy one instead).

I don't really need this event to come to the UK because I can get an unlimited amount of Deoxys from the Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs mission, Deoxys and the Odd Temple, but if this comes to the UK I hope that it will be on location like the original event in Japan.

Gaah, Japan gets all the cool stuff... ("Hey mom? Can we move?")

Man, I want a Deoxys. That would be so badass.

I really need a Deoxys, so it's be nice if the US/English games gets this events.

I sure hope this Deoxys gets distributed worldwide. I kinda feel like we get left in the dark, because Japan gets way more events than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom