• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Level 100

In my FireRed Version all of them about Lv 50-80, they are Charizard, Suicune, Raichu, Arcanine, Flareon and Persian.
In my LeafGreen Version all of them about Lv 40-80, they are Blastoise, Articuno, Butterfree, Nidoqueen, Vaporeon and Pikachu.
In my Ruby Version all of them about Lv 50-80, they are Blaziken, Salamence, Rayquaza, Manectric, Mightyena and Minun
In my Sapphire Version all of them about Lv 50-90, they are Sceptile, Kyogre, Milotic, Flygon, Masquerain and Seviper.
In my Emerald Version all of them about Lv 50-70, they are Swampert, Latios, Glalie, Altaria, Linoone and Hariyama.

Last edited:
In yellow, I got two Mewtwos, a butterfree, pikachu, tentacruel to level 100 and a moltres to level 99 before my game got stolen at a pokemon event. THat was all by hard battling.

In RB, I got tons using the Missnigno. cheat.

In GSC, I got my Typhlosion and Feraligatr to 100 by lots of battling.

In R/S/E, my Blaziken and Rayquaza by battles.

And In FR, there's alot. All by battling the E4 over and over. Blastoise, Venasuar, Charizard, Dugtrio, Zapdos, Entei, ALakazam, Electrode, Sharpedo(part on Ruby) Arcanine, Raikou, Groudon(again, part on Ruby),Tyranitar, and Mewtwo.

I have never raised a pokemon to level 100
i don't know what it is, but i find having a lvl 100 pokemon takes away all the fun. I'm one of those people who doesn't keep training until all my pokemon are the same level. And having a pokemon that high on emerald seems pointls when the battle frontier levels match yours

I've never succeeded in getting my Pokemon to Level 100, without doing the MissingNo. glitch, or some other form of cheating.. *coughs*

My Pokemon in Firered are getting very close though. Just less than 30 levels to go and they'll all have gotten to level 100 without help of Rare Candies. Joy. : )

I have one now! Finally!! Just today!! My Ampharos in my Silver version just got to level 100, no rare candy!! It was traded from another silver game, so it was a little faster than normal, but still!! No rare candy!! YAY!!

hm, level 100s are easy,
i have a box and a half of them, all legit,
i just battle the E4 in my ruby and firered =/
with my mewtwo lvl 100, that simple, i veen have my s tyranitar at lvl 100

Elite Four all the way here, no matter the version. Though lately I've also been using Pokemon Colosseum for tranning.

The Lucky Egg quest is gotten by first beating the first round of Oree Colosseum. Only after beating that do you get the email to start the quest.

Luck Eggs are also found off of Chanseys in the FR/LG Safari Zones. Good luck getting one.

I had 8 Pokemon I raised to 100 on Crystal.I got them there all through hard work by defeating the Elite Four 200 or so times and Red about 70 times.I had Pokemon Stadium 2.I beat the R1 and R2 modes of it,so I could play my Crystal game on there in the hyper speed mode.I had these Pokemon:

Feraligatyr: level 100 Female w/ Mystic Water
Hydro Pump
Surf
Blizzard
Earthquake

Raichu: level 100 Female w/Magnet
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Rain Dance
Return

Arcanine: level 100 Female w/ Leftovers
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Extreme Speed
Crunch

Tyranitar: level 100 Female w/Black Glasses
Earthquake
Crunch
Rock Slide
Thunderbolt

Dragonite: level 100 Female w/ Dragon Fang
Outrage
Extreme Speed
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Rapidash: level 100 Female w/Charcoal
Fire Blast
Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Stomp

Pikachu: level 100 Female w/Light Ball
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Return
Thunder Wave

Dodrio: level 100 Female w/ Sharp Beak
Fly
Drill Peck
Tri Attack
Agility

In all,it took me over 255 hours to get them leveled up,the game completed and a complete Pokedex.I also bred Pokemon for the Little Cup on Stadium 2,so that added a few hours for walking around hatching a lot of eggs.Unfortunately,this game was ruined 2 years ago.Hurricane Ivan flooded my house taking all of my games and the rest of my belongings with it.I was really upset,not only was my house ruined,but the game I worked so hard on and spent so many hours playing was gone too.But I still remember my team's levels,attacks and held items.I don't think I'll ever forget that XD

Plenty. In R/B I leveled every single species to 100 just for fun with the missingno cheat. In Yellow, I had a lvl 100 pikachu, charizard, venusaur, blastoise, dragonite, and mewtwo that were mostly legit. G/S/C was more difficult. I had tyranitar, lapras, espeon, typhlosion, and lugia. I used the dupe pokemon cheat to dupe rare candies once they got into the nineties. And in R/S/E and Fr/Lg, I have an aggron, salamence, kingdra, kyogre, rayquaza, and swampert(yes, terrible team, I know. But at that level, it doesn't matter what they are) that have attained their levels from being transfered through multiple game resets and battling *themselves* through the secret base trick. I also have a team of mid nineties from Fr/Lg that I don't care to get to 100, because I don't like using pokemon once they reach 100 anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom