• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF 2 legendaries to complete my living dex. Meloetta and Diancie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishpies

Reaction score
Pretty much as the title says. I am in need of a Meloetta and a Diancie (or EU Diancie code) to complete my living dex.

I can breed anything that is able to breed as i've got at least 1 of everything. I've got a handful of various 6IV pokemon, some of them shiny, as well. Various dream ball and apricorn ball pokemon and if anyone is able to clone then I can offer anything else as well. I've also got a few spare legendaries to offer, some of them shiny, and a couple of 6IV dittos!

Really hoping someone can help me out here! :)

Edit 4/12 - I've managed to get hold of a Diancie now but I still need a Meloetta. Can anyone help me complete my living dex?? 1 pokemon left to get :D

Last edited:
Pretty much as the title says. I am in need of a Meloetta and a Diancie (or EU Diancie code) to complete my living dex.

I can breed anything that is able to breed as i've got at least 1 of everything. I've got a handful of various 6IV pokemon, some of them shiny, as well. Various dream ball and apricorn ball pokemon and if anyone is able to clone then I can offer anything else as well. I've also got a few spare legendaries to offer, some of them shiny, and a couple of 6IV dittos!

Edit 4/12 - I've managed to get hold of a Diancie now but I still need a Meloetta. Can anyone help me complete my living dex?? 1 pokemon left to get :D

I can get you a meloetta what 6IV pokemon and legendaries do you have?

That would be awesome if we could work something out :)
Ok i've got -
Shiny legendaries - Giratina, Dialga, Groudon, Shaymin, Azelf, Uxie,
Regular legendaries - Latios, Reshiram, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Deoxys and Mew
6IV pokemon - Swablu with HA, Dragonite with HA, Torchic with crush claw and night slash, Froakie with HA, Golett, Kingler with HA
6IV Shiny pokemon - Mudkip, Eevee, Banette, Palpitoad, Druddigon, Muk, Cranidos

Ok i've got -
Regular legendaries - Latios, Reshiram, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Deoxys and Mew
6IV pokemon - Swablu with HA, Dragonite with HA, Torchic with crush claw and night slash, Froakie with HA, Golett, Kingler with HA

may I have groudon please :)

Ok i've got -

may I have groudon please :)

Of course. He is nicknamed Ragnarok though and i'm unable to change it but he is UT. Is that still ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom