• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF 20th Ann Meleotta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltalplf

Reaction score
Hi, I managed to get all the other 20th Ann Pokemon given last year, but missed December.

I have the completed dex for Gen 6 and Gen 7. A lot of recent events, shinies, all the items, berries, etc.

Let me know what you are looking for, I'm sure I got it. Thanks,

Yes; I have Marshadow. I have the GameStop Marshadow, The Japanese Pokemon Marshadow (I got from a friend), and a shiny Marshadow (hacked). I can also get you a GameStop code for Marshadow.

Let me know which one you like

is it an american code? if so I'd like the code please. Otherwise the Gamestop Marshadow is fine
also let me know when you're available to trade

Hey, the code is from the U.S.and I'm usually available after 7pm (Eastern Time) Fri, Sat and Sun. Let me know if these times are ok. Thanks,

I'm on central time so I will be available tomorrow Saturday around 7pm on my time which would be 8pm for you
I'll see you then

Hey, sorry about Saturday, I was at a Pokemon tournament and it ran late. I can trade Sunday (7pm your time).

I have some business to take of today and I'll be back at 7:30pm (your time), instead of 7pm as planned. Thanks,

Ooops, forgot you're Central. 7pm your time is still ok

Last edited:
Hey, I'll be available after 7pm (your time) Tues & Wed, if you're still available.

sorry I totally missed you haha I'm not good with timezones. Tuesday is ok

Sorry also, I had to work late Tues, but I have today off (Wednesday) , so if you're still available I'll be ready at 7 pm (your time) today. Thanks.

ok

Hey I just noticed my old FC is listed.

My new FC is 0791-4749-1403

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom