• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lf: 4/5iv rejects FT: tons of perfect, 4/5iv rejects

I've added you, would a x/31/31/31/31/31 Male Cottonee with Prankster be okay? It's Level 32 believe it has had egg moves, but if you want immediate access to those I can choose a different Cottonee for you.

I would like the immediate egg moves, and I've added you also. What other ones do you have?

@Jacobo375;

I would like this Rotom: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I have the following in return to offer:

Totodile ♂
Adamant|Torrent
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Ice Punch

IGN: Guillaume
FC: 3024-6182-3073

I can't trade right now, but we can probably set something up for later this week/weekend (or if you see me online, just offer a trade)

Hey, I have:
5iv Pinsir, Jolly nature, with egg move Quick Attack (either Hyper Cutter or Mold Breaker)
4iv Cleffa/Clefairy, Bold nature, with egg move Wish.
4iv Cherubi with egg move Weather Ball
Foongus (only has perfect defense and sp defense but has HP Fire, not sure about its other stats, although I remember only keeping those with 30s or high ivs in the rest of the stats), Bold nature, Regenerator with egg move Stun Spore.

I am interested in:
Staryu
Impish Skarmory
Rotom
Porygon
in that order

Hopefully you are interested in at least some of them!

Would you be interested in a Swift Swim Poliwag with the move Encore? BTW, what ability does the Staryu have?

Hi I'm intersted in that perfect Staryu (too). What's its ability?

I can offer 5IVs Speed Boost Torchics or a Rock Head Onix (31/31/31/31/31/x). I might also have some sturdy Onix with 4 IVs (or maybe 5 too, I should check).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, I have:
5iv Pinsir, Jolly nature, with egg move Quick Attack (either Hyper Cutter or Mold Breaker)
4iv Cleffa/Clefairy, Bold nature, with egg move Wish.
4iv Cherubi with egg move Weather Ball
Foongus (only has perfect defense and sp defense but has HP Fire, not sure about its other stats, although I remember only keeping those with 30s or high ivs in the rest of the stats), Bold nature, Regenerator with egg move Stun Spore.

Very interested in that 5iv pinsir. What would you like to trade for it?

I am interested in:
Staryu
Impish Skarmory
Rotom
Porygon
in that order

Hopefully you are interested in at least some of them!

Id take the pinsir. What would you like?

Hi I'm intersted in that perfect Staryu (too). What's its ability?

I can offer 5IVs Speed Boost Torchics or a Rock Head Onix (31/31/31/31/31/x). I might also have some sturdy Onix with 4 IVs (or maybe 5 too, I should check).

Thanks!

I can check, im interested in the torchic :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I interest you in a 5 IV HA Swinub with egg moves for one of your Staryu?

Last edited:
I've got my eye in on of htose 5 IV Staryu.
I have a 5 IV Larvitar with Outrage and Dragon Dance I could trade you for one (could I have the perfect one if you still have it?).

Revoking offer due to inactivity of OP.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom