• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: LF: 4-6 IV female Noibat

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a Noibat for a breeding project. It needs at minimum 4 perfect IVs, female, and has to be in a Ball that isn't the standard model Poke Ball, and yes, this is for Gen 6. 5 IVs would be the most ideal for me, as my IV breeding skills are still in-training, and I often end up with 5 IVs, but I'm willing to settle for 4 IVs if it simplifies things. Nature, Ability, or even region of origin don't matter. You can even give me a breed-ject if you want, so long as it meets my requirements. In exchange: name your price. I have virtually every item, many HA Mons (especially starters), various shiny Dittos with competitive Natures and such (though I don't remember if any are foreign), and lots of different Egg Moves. I can IV breed to a degree, but the most I seem to be able to get is 5 perfect IVs (though the last IV is always at minimum good), so I can't guarantee a "perfect" Mon. Please respond with a quote or a mention if you have something to offer. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Almost forgot. I also have various Event Mons, so those are also available for trade if that tickles your fancy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 5 IV (no atk iv), Frisk ability and Timid nature. The only thing is its from the last gen, so it has a pentagon. If you're going to use it for breeding it shouldn't be an issue. Still interested?