• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: 4-6 IV female Noibat

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi, I'm looking for a Noibat for a breeding project. It needs at minimum 4 perfect IVs, female, and has to be in a Ball that isn't the standard model Poke Ball, and yes, this is for Gen 6. 5 IVs would be the most ideal for me, as my IV breeding skills are still in-training, and I often end up with 5 IVs, but I'm willing to settle for 4 IVs if it simplifies things. Nature, Ability, or even region of origin don't matter. You can even give me a breed-ject if you want, so long as it meets my requirements. In exchange: name your price. I have virtually every item, many HA Mons (especially starters), various shiny Dittos with competitive Natures and such (though I don't remember if any are foreign), and lots of different Egg Moves. I can IV breed to a degree, but the most I seem to be able to get is 5 perfect IVs (though the last IV is always at minimum good), so I can't guarantee a "perfect" Mon. Please respond with a quote or a mention if you have something to offer. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Almost forgot. I also have various Event Mons, so those are also available for trade if that tickles your fancy.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a 5 IV (no atk iv), Frisk ability and Timid nature. The only thing is its from the last gen, so it has a pentagon. If you're going to use it for breeding it shouldn't be an issue. Still interested?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom