• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF: 4-6IV foreign Ditto

Tucker

The Visualizer
Reaction score
As in the title, I'm looking to trade for a 4-6IV foreign Ditto. Don't mind what particular region, just has to be something other than English.

The more IVs, the better. Not too picky on nature. I also don't mind clones or hacks, to an extent. Don't really want to break my game in any way, heh.

I don't have very much to offer, since I haven't been able to do much of any breeding, but here's a few things I can offer:
Shiny female Fletchling (3IV, SpA, SpD, Speed; Lax) Currently named Pyrrha but can be renamed
Shiny female Growlithe in Luxury Ball (3IV Defense, SpA, SpD; Naive) Currently named Kiger, can be renamed
Growlithe in Moon Ball (Morning Sun/Burn Up)
Eevee in Moon Ball (Wish/Yawn, Bold nature)
HA Riolu in Moon Ball (Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch/Crunch) - Will have to evolve & breed
Scyther in Heavy Ball (Night Slash, Adamant nature)
Eevee in Dive Ball (Bold)
Cubone in Luxury Ball (Adamant)
HA Gible (Jolly, Iron Head/Outrage/Sand Tomb)
Absol (Adamant, Play Rough/Punishment/Megahorn/Zen Headbutt)
Sneasel (Jolly, Ice Shard/Icicle Crash/Throat Chop)
Alolan Vulpix (Timid, Hypnosis/Freeze-Dry/Moonblast)
HA Alolan Vulpix in Moon Ball (Timid, Moonblast/Freeze-Dry/Hypnosis/Encore)
Torchic in Dream Ball (Jolly, Baton Pass/Last Resort/Curse/Reversal) - Not entirely certain on legitimacy of this, it was from wondertrade, conflicting sources on whether this is possible, but I think it is
Vulpix in Love Ball (Timid, Heat Wave/Hex/Hypnosis/Power Swap) - can breed alolan or normal
IVs on everything but the fletchling and growlithe not guaranteed, though the parents will all have at least 3IVs, usually more.. The ditto I have at the moment isn't very good, hence this thread. ^^;

If there's anything else you might want, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I can give you a spare Ditto. Does an English Ditto count as foreign if you're going to breed with Japanese Pokemon?
A shiny Growlithe sounds nice!
It does count as far as I'm aware, although I've just realized I could easily breed an English copy of any Japanese pokemon I wanted to shiny breed with, so that exception doesn't really matter.. Silly me didn't think of that earlier.

Though, if I can't find someone with a foreign Ditto with good IVs, I'll certainly contact you again and take you up on your offer. Is the ditto you're offering at least 4-6IV? I SOS'd for that growlithe, and I think it might actually be EV trained and ready to be an Arcanine, so I'm a bit reluctant to give it up for just anything.

It does count as far as I'm aware, although I've just realized I could easily breed an English copy of any Japanese pokemon I wanted to shiny breed with, so that exception doesn't really matter.. Silly me didn't think of that earlier.

Though, if I can't find someone with a foreign Ditto with good IVs, I'll certainly contact you again and take you up on your offer. Is the ditto you're offering at least 4-6IV? I SOS'd for that growlithe, and I think it might actually be EV trained and ready to be an Arcanine, so I'm a bit reluctant to give it up for just anything.
Yes, it's 6IV. And no worries about the Growlithe! If you ever need the Ditto, I'll be happy to trade with the Love Ball Torchic!

Yes, it's 6IV. And no worries about the Growlithe! If you ever need the Ditto, I'll be happy to trade with the Love Ball Torchic!
Hey there, are you still interested? I've decided that having something is better than nothing, so while I'd still like to get my hands on a good foreign one, a good English one will do just fine too!
..One problem though. I realized that is not a love ball. That's...a dream ball. Somehow. Are you still interested in it?

I'm not entirely certain on the legitimacy of it (although it'd be the parents somewhere out there that aren't legit,) conflicting information is all I can find.. I think it is possible if a legitimate male in a dream ball was bred with a ditto in S/M.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom