• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF: 5 IV Bold Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any extra/breejects? I'm looking to make a Bold Vaporeon for some full battle action. I have quite a selection now, so just let me know if you're looking for something in general. .

• Staff
Ah! Thank you so much! You'll be doing me a huge favor by allowing me to use my trusty Vaporeon in Gen 7!

Would a 5IV Hawlucha be good? Or do you already have one?

I already have a Hawlucha and I'm fine without the one with 5IVs. You have any other Pokemon to offer?

The Eevee was bred in Kalos when breeding a competitive Umbreon and Silveon back in 2015, he has 31IVs in HP, Defense, Special Attack, SP. Defense, and Speed, and he has the HA.

Are there any HA Murkrows among the hatchlings?

Lol yeah! I'm only dealing with HA ones-anything not HA, I release. I'm just angry because 4IV ones keep hatching rather than a 5 (I had to start from HA one with no good IVs aha).

Alrighty! I'm ready to go now! What's your IGN name again? I think we're already friends :D
We're already friends, that's what my 3DS said. What's your ing name is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom