• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: 5IV Joltik

Still Probably Modio

generally on hiatus now
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm currently looking for a 5IV Joltik with Compound Eyes, No Attack IVs and a Timid/Modest Nature. Leave a message and I'll see what I can do if you have one.

I'll do this in return for a dex filler, would that work for you? And do you have any preference for nature? Because I have two females I can use, one is timid and the other is modest.

I'll do this in return for a dex filler, would that work for you? And do you have any preference for nature? Because I have two females I can use, one is timid and the other is modest.

Alright, that works great! I'd prefer Timid please. Is there any dex filler in particular you need? Also, could you nickname it Charlotte?

Alright, that works great! I'd prefer Timid please. Is there any dex filler in particular you need? Also, could you nickname it Charlotte?

Charlotte is ready! :)

And I need the following to help complete my Central Kalos dex:
-Wartortle
-Gogoat
-Pangoro
-Dodrio
-Plusle
-Minun
-Swalot
-Kadabra
-Furret
-Audino
-Swanna
-Volbeat
-Axew
-Fraxure

Any of the above works for me. And I've added the FC in your sig, but what's your trainer name?

Charlotte is ready! :)

And I need the following to help complete my Central Kalos dex:
-Wartortle
-Gogoat
-Pangoro
-Dodrio
-Plusle
-Minun
-Swalot
-Kadabra
-Furret
-Audino
-Swanna
-Volbeat
-Axew
-Fraxure

Any of the above works for me. And I've added the FC in your sig, but what's your trainer name?
Trainer name is Derry, and I'll be able to get you a Swalot for it. Thanks!

Trainer name is Derry, and I'll be able to get you a Swalot for it. Thanks!

Alright! Just shoot me a trade when I'm online or we can arrange a time if need be. :)

Edit: Thanks! And I hope you like Charlotte!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom