• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: 6 IV Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahRAWRR

Reaction score
I've been trying to get into breeding lately so this ditto would help a lot. I don't have a lot of good pokemon to offer but I have a few shinies or some legendaries I could trade. Any help would be appreciated.

I've got one going spare, Adamant nature if that's any further use to you. I'm not looking for anything in particular so I don't know, errrr, what exactly are you offering?

Sorry the shinies are gone, but I still have a good amount of legendaries. Almost everything but events

In that case, would you happen to have an ORAS Palkia? Nature, IVs, etc. utterly irrelevant - I just want that pentagon.

A spent a good few minutes staring at that trying to work out what "VE" meant. At least I figured it out before resorting to Google. Anyway, let's keep going; what about Dream World legends (any), or Kalos Articuno?

A spent a good few minutes staring at that trying to work out what "VE" meant. At least I figured it out before resorting to Google. Anyway, let's keep going; what about Dream World legends (any), or Kalos Articuno?

Oops sorry about that. I swear before pokemon, I didn't speak in abbreviations.

Ehhh basically all I have are legendaries you got in Oras and ones off GTS

Same here. On both accounts.

Surprise me then. Adding you now.

Last edited:
Oh hey, my favourite Kanto bird!

You're welcome, and I hope you put the Ditto to good use.

Whooo got it right! I'm impartial to blue, hence I love Articuno and that shiny Ditto. Thanks a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom