• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: A couple of Pokemon to be bred- offering goodies in return!

Still Probably Modio

generally on hiatus now
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm back with another list of Pokemon I need bred for me because I'm awful at doing it myself. I have each Pokemon listed out, and details of each Pokemon in here. In return I can offer a lot of different HA Mon, for bigger orders legendaries and for particularly big orders a Shiny Crawdaunt! For the Charizardite X, I can offer a Charizardite Y. Ok, here we go-

Hawlucha
Either Gender, 5IVs (Missing Special Attack), Adamant, Hidden Ability (Unburden). Preferably nicknamed Aztec.

Drilblur
Either Gender, 5IVs (Missing Special Attack), Adamant, Mold Breaker. Preferably nicknamed Bosch.

Shroomish
Either Gender, 5IVs (Missing Special Attack), Jolly/Adamant, Technician. Preferably nicknamed Lucy if female and Buddy if male.

Ralts
Female, 5IVs (Missing Attack), Timid/Modest, Trace. Preferably nicknamed Violet.

Pinsir
Male, 5IVs (Missing Special Attack), Jolly, Hyper Cutter. Preferably nicknamed Hercules.

Wynaut
Male, 3IVs (Missing Both Attack stats and Speed Stat), Calm, Shadow Tag. Preferably nicknamed Bobby.

Horsea
Either Gender, 5IVs (missing Attack), Modest, Sniper. Preferably nicknamed Zeytstev if male and Pavilichenko if female.

Porygon
N/A, 5IVs (missing Attack), Bold, Trace. Preferably nicknamed Duck.

Roselia/Budew
Female, 5Ivs (Missing Attack), Timid, Leaf Guard. Preferably nicknamed Cantarella.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I just happen to be breeding Modest and Adamant Horsea, so I can get you the Horsea no problem. And I don't mind breeding Pinsir, and Hawlucha as well if you don't mind waiting a bit.

I can probably get that polygon after work. If you don't mind waiting, that is.

I can do those, but I can't guarantee anything specific except gender and nicknames.

Sorry, I'd breed them myself if that were the case ^^; The genders and nicknames are the least important parts I'm afraid.

I just happen to be breeding Modest and Adamant Horsea, so I can get you the Horsea no problem. And I don't mind breeding Pinsir, and Hawlucha as well if you don't mind waiting a bit.

Got myself a Hawlucha in the mean time, but I can wait for the other two!

I can probably get that polygon after work. If you don't mind waiting, that is.

Nope, not a problem!

Alright sounds good to me then, I'll work on the other two in the meantime.

I got a spare Shroomish you can have. It also comes with Focus Punch and Bullet Seed (which on Techloom is pretty strong).

So after a couple of stupid moves on my part(including breeding with terrible SpAtk, Wrong natures with everstone, and getting it right to only realize had wrong ability. XD)
I have finally finished that Porygon for you. I believe my TCHAIKOVSKY FC is on my profile, if not let me know and I'll post it.

Edit: Tchaikovsky??? My phone somehow autocorrected FC as that. XD I swear, this phone.

I got a spare Shroomish you can have. It also comes with Focus Punch and Bullet Seed (which on Techloom is pretty strong).

Oh yay, that's great! What do you want in return?

So after a couple of stupid moves on my part(including breeding with terrible SpAtk, Wrong natures with everstone, and getting it right to only realize had wrong ability. XD)
I have finally finished that Porygon for you. I believe my TCHAIKOVSKY FC is on my profile, if not let me know and I'll post it.

Edit: Tchaikovsky??? My phone somehow autocorrected FC as that. XD I swear, this phone.

Well, at least yours doesnt insist on changing "bees" to "bdsm" ;_; That's great though, thanks! Mine is on mine too, but it's incorrect if I remember right. It's 3067 5323 3960. What do you want in return? Also, have you an Upgrade you could give the little guy to hold? Ill give you mine in return, just so that it can become Porygon2 straight away.

Hmm, this time-zone difference is going to be fun. Would you by any chance be available in about 9~ish hours? I am heading to work right now. :/

Do you by any chance have a Empath Meowth or Mankey? I am missing those families for some reason. Oh, and it doesn't bother me too much if they ha HA or not. I just need the decisions data. :p

Hmm, this time-zone difference is going to be fun. Would you by any chance be available in about 9~ish hours? I am heading to work right now. :/

Do you by any chance have a Empath Meowth or Mankey? I am missing those families for some reason. Oh, and it doesn't bother me too much if they ha HA or not. I just need the decisions data. :p

I'm on now if that helps XP I'll check around my box, don't believe I have a Meowth, /maybe/ have a Mankey... I'll check for you.

EDIT: Nope, sorry ;_; Anything else you need?

The only thing I'm currently looking for is a pokemon with Lunar Dance. It doesn't have to be Cresselia you can teach it to Smeargle for all I care.

The only thing I'm currently looking for is a pokemon with Lunar Dance. It doesn't have to be Cresselia you can teach it to Smeargle for all I care.

Hmm... I dont think I have a Cresselia at the moment, but I'll see what I can do

EDIT- Got one, giving Lunar Dance to Smeargle now. Have you registered me?

Last edited:

I'm on now if that helps XP I'll check around my box, don't believe I have a Meowth, /maybe/ have a Mankey... I'll check for you.

I am at work now sadly. I could do I think about 10:00ish tonight or 1:00ish tomorrow afternoon mayhaps? (Your time of course, for me it would be 5:00PM & 7:00AM respectively.)

Do you by any chance have that dirt-brick-crab thing from last gen? I know I am missing that. XD Otherwise I would have to check when I get back to the house, which I might not even bother with.

I am at work now sadly. I could do I think about 10:00ish tonight or 1:00ish tomorrow afternoon mayhaps? (Your time of course, for me it would be 5:00PM & 7:00AM respectively.)

Do you by any chance have that dirt-brick-crab thing from last gen? I know I am missing that. XD Otherwise I would have to check when I get back to the house, which I might not even bother with.

Alright, I think I can find one! Don't know if I'll be on tonight, so probably 1 tommorow.

I did now. I'm ready to go

Ok, ready!

Hold on. I forgot to give shroomish the nickname I'll be right back.

EDIT: Everything good on your end?

Yup, that's great, thanks!

I have Horsea (Zeytstev), and Pinsir (Hercules) ready!

As for what I want, I'm really not sure. Honestly I'll take anything like PP Ups, breeding leftovers, anything with egg moves, etc. :p

I have Horsea (Zeytstev), and Pinsir (Hercules) ready!

As for what I want, I'm really not sure. Honestly I'll take anything like PP Ups, breeding leftovers, anything with egg moves, etc. :p

If I remember correctly, I have a few Icicle Crash Sneasles, Stealth Rock Larvitars, maybe a Stealth Rock Aron or two, etc etc. I'll check em out for you.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom