• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: A list of Pokemon For Competetive Breeding! Please Help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Avaerock

Reaction score
(I will regularly update this thread as I add to my list/Obtain!) Hope to hear back from somebody, breeding is just down right frustrating and I'm looking for the following Pokemon for competitive breeding (1-20 Priority):

I do not care what the stats or IVs are, send me your rejects! I have a 6IV ditto so I'm not worried, inbreeding works wonders in Pokemon. I don't care what level it is, Evolution it is, I don't care what EVs it has, I don't care if its amazing or if its ****, just make sure it has the right Nature/Ability (Hidden Ability If Any)/Egg Moves (If Any)

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
IGN: Korin
ID No.: 54622

What I'm Looking For:

Priotrity:
0) Jolly/Furry Cutter - Pinsir (With Egg Move: Close Combat & Quick Attack!)
1) Careful/Unnerve - Larvitar/???/Tyranitar

2) Jolly/Unburden - Hawlucha
3) Adament/Torrent - Mudkip/???/Swampert - (With Egg Move: Avalanche)
4) Jolly/Blaze - Charmander/Charmelean/Charizard (With Egg Move: Dragon Dance)
5) Adamant/Infiltrator - Spiritomb

Items I Need: (None atm!)

Here's everything I can work with that has any higher end value: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/offering-legendaries-shinies-x2-master-balls-stuff-173933/

Last edited:
Re: LF: A bunch of UNT Hatchies, and Some Items & Shiny Offers

I can get a few of those untouched on the list. How many would you be willing to trade for a master ball?

Re: LF: A bunch of UNT Hatchies, and Some Items & Shiny Offers

(I will regularily update this thread as I add to my list/Obtain!) Hope to hear back from somebody, breeding is just down right frustrating and I'm looking for the following Pokemon, Items & any good/interesting Shiny offers:

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
IGN: Korin
ID No.: 54622

Pokemon I Need (1-20 Priority):

0) 6IV Ditto <----- I NEED THIS SO BAD!
1) UNT Timid/Levitate - Ghastly - (Relatively superior overall if that isn't a ridiculous request.)
2) UNT Adamant/Multiscale - Dratini[/B] (With Egg Move: Extreme Speed) (Named Ryukaza Please!)
3) UNT Naive/Protean - Froakie
4) UNT Adamant/Pressure - Spiritomb (Relatively superior overall if that isn't a ridiculous request.)
5) UNT Adamant/Intimidate - Mawile
6) UNT Impish/Sturdy - Aron
7) UNT Adamant/No GaurdOvercoat) - Karrablast
8) UNT Timid/Magic Guard - Abra
9) UNT Jolly/Sandstream(Unnerve) - Larvitar
10) UNT Relaxed/Unaware - Wooper (With Egg Move: Recover)
11) UNT Adamant/Unburden - Hawlucha (Named Hawluchacabre if it fits.)
12) UNT Adament/Torrent - Mudkip - (With Egg Move: Avalanche)
13) UNT Jolly/Sand Veil (Rough Skin) - Gible
14) UNT Bold/Levitate - Rotom (Wash)
15) UNT Jolly/Tough Claws - Charmander

^ I might go deep for a Shiny version of any of these, I still have x2 Master Balls and abunch of Legendaries!.

Items I Need:

Here's everything I can work with that has any higher end value: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/offering-legendaries-shinies-x2-master-balls-stuff-173933/

Hmmm, I consider a Master Ball as equal as a Shiny Pokemon since they can catch any in a pinch, that's my main use for them. Ummm, lemmie know which ones you can get and I'll think it over! :)

I can get you Hawlucha, Charmander and Gible, Larvitar (if you don't care for HA on them) and maybe Aron (gonna have to check on the nature). I'm interested in that Palkia so I can catch Giratina one day.

I can get you Hawlucha, Charmander and Gible, Larvitar (if you don't care for HA on them) and maybe Aron (gonna have to check on the nature). I'm interested in that Palkia so I can catch Giratina one day.

Need the HA's and or EM's and I'd be down. :eek:

I can get you Aron but not Larvitar. If you don't mind for Gible I can catch a Jolly, HA Gabite in my Friend Safari if you don't care for IVs. Charmander and Hawlucha are hatching.

EDIT: I do have a Jolly Larvitar that has perfect stats everywhere but special attack with EG moves Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Outrage and Stealth Rock. It doesn't have HA but if you are interested in this one let me know.

Last edited:

I can get you Aron but not Larvitar. If you don't mind for Gible I can catch a Jolly, HA Gabite in my Friend Safari if you don't care for IVs. Charmander and Hawlucha are hatching.

EDIT: I do have a Jolly Larvitar that has perfect stats everywhere but special attack with EG moves Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Outrage and Stealth Rock. It doesn't have HA but if you are interested in this one let me know.

I'm interested in Aron and actually already obtained Gible, somehow, I don;t even remember, its messed up. That's fine about larvitar, I'm good. Does Hawlucha have Unburden and Charmander Tough Claws?

I'm interested in Aron and actually already obtained Gible, somehow, I don;t even remember, its messed up. That's fine about larvitar, I'm good. Does Hawlucha have Unburden and Charmander Tough Claws?

Hawlucha has Unburden. Charmander can't have Tough Claws you need to mega evolve for that lolz. Do you want to nickname any of them and do you still need Gible/Gabite? Everything else is set so we can trade now or when ever you want.

Last edited:

Hawlucha has Unburden. Charmander can't have Tough Claws you need to mega evolve for that lolz. Do you want to nickname any of them and do you still need Gible/Gabite? Everything else is set so we can trade now or when ever you want.

Oh.... derp... well I'll just take Hawlucha then, whatchya want for him? and what is his nature? Nickname im Luchacabre. And Charmander, name him Scorch. :) No to Gible, turns out I got him already.

Oh.... derp... well I'll just take Hawlucha then, whatchya want for him? and what is his nature? Nickname im Luchacabre. And Charmander, name him Scorch. :) No to Gible, turns out I got him already.

I was thinking I'd get Palkia for Hawlucha, Charmander, Aron and Larvitar. You still want those last two right?

I was thinking I'd get Palkia for Hawlucha, Charmander, Aron and Larvitar. You still want those last two right?

Yep, deal :) so how does this work? I've never traded for multiple Pokemon I don't wanna rip anybody off or -be- ripped off, ):

EDIT: Just got Charmander and Hawlucha for free, still willing to trade for Aron & Larv though

Last edited:

Yep, deal :) so how does this work? I've never traded for multiple Pokemon I don't wanna rip anybody off or -be- ripped off, ):

EDIT: Just got Charmander and Hawlucha for free, still willing to trade for Aron & Larv though

Just trade me anything you have lying around for Aron and then trade Palkia for Larvitar.

Just trade me anything you have lying around for Aron and then trade Palkia for Larvitar.

Alrighty :)

I'll be on for a while you want to trade now?

I'll be on for a while you want to trade now?

Sure! :)

All I have it three Honedges with no guard and a adamant Spirittomb. LMK if interested.

All I have it three Honedges with no guard and a adamant Spirittomb. LMK if interested.

I acquired Honedge via breeding by luck, (Along with a Shiny one!) I'm good on Spiritomb atm I'm trying to build up my main 6, if you have any leads on a Careful/San Veil Larvitar or an Impish/Sturdy Aron with EGG Move: Avalanch PLEASE let me know!

I acquired Honedge via breeding by luck, (Along with a Shiny one!) I'm good on Spiritomb atm I'm trying to build up my main 6, if you have any leads on a Careful/San Veil Larvitar or an Impish/Sturdy Aron with EGG Move: Avalanch PLEASE let me know!

I'm so sorry but I don't. I checked all of my pokemon and none of them have what you requested. Thank you for replying though.

It's me again. I've got a spare Pinsir that fits what you're looking for. I can also get you that Jolly Hawlucha without too much difficulty. Do you still need a Jolly DD Charmander? I've still got the one I didn't trade you. If you're looking for one that's adamant that won't be a problem either.

I'll take a Ho-oh for all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom