• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF a Marshadow

Rexcalibur

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm looking for a Marshadow.

I know it's not the fairest trade but I can offer a Phione bred from the Pokemon 20th anniversary event.

Thanks.

OK, my FC is under my message. I think my IGN is Dark Horse for that game. Send me your FC and I'll be ready Thurs at 4pm Pacific

Unless you deleted it to make room we should still be friends from the last time we traded.
If not my FC is 4871-4462-0860 and my in game name is Corwin.

Hi Rexcalibur, are you available for a trade? Sorry I forgot to go online yesterday, I was called to work. I'm available now. I just need about 15 minutes to find the right Marshadow.

Ok i'm online to.
Edit: Thanks again, and don't worry about yesterday I get it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom