• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF: A six IV Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alola everyone! I'm looking for a six IV Ditto for my Moon game, if anyone has an extra they are willing to part with. I'm looking to start getting into heavy competitive breeding for Generation 7, and a six IV Ditto would be extremely helpful with that. I know it may be a tall order, but I thought I would at least try aha.

I don't mind if the Ditto has been cloned. It would also be nice if it had Timid, Jolly, Modest or Adamant for a nature.

In return, I don't have much but I can breed you a good Alolan Pokemon (with desired Natures, most likely) like Alolan Vulpix, Mimikyu, Mareanie, the starters, Wimpod, Alolan Marowak and such. I also have three extra Pheromosa (one with Hasty, Naive and Timid) that you could choose from. Or a Timid Xuriktree.

I have a 6 iv Japanese Docile one. It has been cloned though. It's for free if you want it.

You can @Mewtwo_98. I have plenty. Just message me directly.

I'm going to go ahead and close the thread since I'll be the one completing these trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom