• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF any non-Omega Ruby Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim

Reaction score
As you may have guess from the title, I have Omega Ruby and was hoping to get the legendaries not found in this game. I don't have tons for trade. An extra Raikou and a few shines I got from wonder trade. Don't know whats good and I haven't gotten to clone anything (not many rl friends who play) If someone wants to help I'd appreciate it. If you want to tell me the clone method, I could clone you the shinies I have and you could help me with w/e your willing. I'd appreciate it.

The shinies I have are:
Lucario
Ampharos
Milotic
Charizard

I have heard people are hacking these sorts of things now. I got these in wonder trade and I don't know how to tell.
Anyway, I'd appreciate any help you could give. Thank you very much.

I have an extra Zekrom I dont need. Has a good nature for battling too(jolly) I kinda restarted my Alpha Sapphire so I can soft reset for the shiny version. Anyway, You may have it if you need one.

It would be appreciated madam XD
IGN Sim
3DS 1220-8670-8024

I haven't really done any online trading (except wonder trade) so if you need any other info or if I need to set something up just lemme know.

Last edited:
Nope that is all. :) I can trade with you later tonight then, or sometime tomorrow. My fc and names are in my sig so all is good to go.

Sounds good. If you know how to clone we can clone you any of the shinies i have if you're interested. Recently got a shiny ho-oh from wonder trade XD

Sounds good. If you know how to clone we can clone you any of the shinies i have if you're interested. Recently got a shiny ho-oh from wonder trade XD

I can but it takes a while with the 3ds to 3ds glitch. lol I have all the shinies listed already, but if you need any cloned I could try later. :)

Thanks a lot =D
Also just got a shiny dialga. Not sure if its hacked or not though o_O

Anytime I'm online just offer a trade. I'm not all that busy lol

Anytime I'm online just offer a trade. I'm not all that busy lol

Yeah I am sorry I havent gotten back to you in a couple days. This time of year has me busy, but I can trade anytime this weekend if you will be available :)

Sounds good. Its supposed to hit below zero here during the weekend so I doubt I will be leaving the house XD

Edit: And since my last posting, I no longer have Shiny Milotic, but I have a Shiny Dialga and Metagross now. (No idea if hacked or not. Don't know how to tell >_>)

Last edited:
Sounds good. Its supposed to hit below zero here during the weekend so I doubt I will be leaving the house XD

Edit: And since my last posting, I no longer have Shiny Milotic, but I have a Shiny Dialga and Metagross now. (No idea if hacked or not. Don't know how to tell >_>)

Its ok ^^ Just trade me something I can release. I have all the shinies you listed already, and this is an extra. lol I will be back on a little later today and tomorrow :) My times are usually noon to around 2/3pm central time if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom