• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrachi

Most Hostile
Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently working on completing the Pokédex in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, but in order to do so I need an Arceus. I am perfectly willing to trade it back to you directly afterwards, or if you want I can offer a Genesect, Deoxys, or Giratina. I also have a bunch of other, non-legendary Pokémon.

Hey there~! I have an arceus I can trade, but it will be a clone (since it's the only one I have) and it's RNG'd.in case you don't like those methods.

Hey there~! I have an arceus I can trade, but it will be a clone (since it's the only one I have) and it's RNG'd.in case you don't like those methods.

That doesn't bother me at all~ I'd be happy to trade with you. Is there any Pokémon in particular you'd want in return?

That doesn't bother me at all~ I'd be happy to trade with you. Is there any Pokémon in particular you'd want in return?
Hmmm, I didn't think about it xD I mostly look for competitive pokes and or special ball ones. If you don't will you be okay with genesect? o:

Hmmm, I didn't think about it xD I mostly look for competitive pokes and or special ball ones. If you don't will you be okay with genesect? o:

I don't have very great competitive Pokémon, but I do have quite a few in special balls that I can list for you.

Pinsir in Sport Ball.
Cubone in Safari Ball.
Nidoqueen in Safari Ball.
Vileplume in Safari Ball.
Wooper in Safari Ball.
Cradily in Dream Ball.
Gothorita in Dream Ball.
Eevee in Dream Ball.
Druddigon in Dream Ball.
Ralts in Love Ball.
Bulbasaur in Dive Ball.
Magikarp in Lure Ball.
Ursurang in Friend Ball.

I have a Ghastly that might do okay for competitive use, he is in a Moon Ball as well.
And I also have a Ralts in a Moon Ball.

Ursurang in Friend Ball.
Imagine a shiny in it.... >w< *cof cof* You got a deal with this one! I just ask it to be female if you could. For reference I will be available to trade in two hours. I will vm you my FC and add yours asap and we can arrange the times better.

Ursurang in Friend Ball.
Imagine a shiny in it.... >w< *cof cof* You got a deal with this one! I just ask it to be female if you could. For reference I will be available to trade in two hours. I will vm you my FC and add yours asap and we can arrange the times better.

It is indeed a female, so it would seem like we're set. I'll be waiting for the VM. My own FC is just in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom