• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Competitive nature Xerneas (Gen VI) and any Articuno.

Snibbits

Reaction score
Hi guys,

There are 2 pokemon I am after and can offer certain legendaries in return. I would like:

- Competitive natured Xerneas (Modest or Timid. IVs don't matter. Will Hyper Train in SUMO if needed).
- Any Articuno. I used mine from my living dex and keep it separately with my other competitive Pokemon, which has now left a gap in my living dex, so I'd be happy with any nature and any IV spread.

These are the notable legendaries I have spare. All are legitimately obtained:

- Victini x2 - OT: GF - Cherish Ball
- Darkrai x8 - OT: FEB2015 - Cherish Ball
- Manaphy - OT: GF - Cherish Ball
- Celebi - OT: GF - Cherish Ball
- Shaymin - OT: GF - Cherish Ball
- Keldeo - OT: GF - Cherish Ball
- Meloetta - OT: GF - Cherish Ball
- Genesect - OT: Plasma - Cherish Ball
- Deoxys - OT: Gamestp - Cherish Ball

I also have:

- Rayquaza x2 - Caught in ORAS
- Latios x3 - Caught in ORAS
- Deoxys - Caught in ORAS
- Yveltal - Caught in XY
- Mewtwo - Caught in XY
- Zekrom - Caught in 5th Gen and transferred
- Hidden ability gen II and V starters available (I will need to breed spares)

If any more details are needed, please feel free to ask. Also, if anyone has any other offers for any Pokemon I have listed, I am open to offers. I am very interested in competitive natured Pokemon and/or shinies with good natures. The Pokemon listed are only collecting virtual dust in my bank.

Thanks,

Snibbits.

Last edited:
Thank you! That's much appreciated! Is there a Pokemon you'd prefer out of those listed?

Let me know when you can do the trade. I'm in GMT time zone but I'm usually up until around 3 - 4am, if that's of any use.

Hey there, I'm working on getting you a xerneas, do you still have the Shaymin?

Just caught a timid xerneas, let me know what times work for you
My FC: 1135-1921-3640

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom