• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

GEN VI: LF Diancie

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Yays! I got Pokeball vivillion now, and getting a couple diancie for my giveaway. :D Now looking for Japanese shiny jirachi whenever it comes out ^^

Thanks to these three users for offering to trade or have traded with me <3

SnivyFennekinFroakie

shayminskyforme88

Team Gaara

Last edited:
Obsessive Shipper
Reaction score
I have a Diancie for you. Do you have a shiny Ambipom/Aipom or Buneary/Lopunny? Ambipom would be preferred for me, but either one of the 4 you have is fine! They don't even have to be shiny.

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Oh that would be super helpful. ^^ I can clone diancie, and give it back to you too. I do have both, but they have nicknames that can't be changed since I transferred then from my older game.
I will get them cloned though if you done mind nicknamed pokemon. If, however, you don't like nicknames I could rng breed you both of them on my old game then send them to pokemon x.

Collecting Events
Reaction score
I got one that I would be willing to let you clone if you are willing to clone more copies for me.

Obsessive Shipper
Reaction score
Oh that would be super helpful. ^^ I can clone diancie, and give it back to you too. I do have both, but they have nicknames that can't be changed since I transferred then from my older game.
I will get them cloned though if you done mind nicknamed pokemon. If, however, you don't like nicknames I could rng breed you both of them on my old game then send them to pokemon x.
No, I don't mind nicknames!

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Obsessive Shipper
Reaction score
@shayminskyforme88; Sure how many clones do you need?
@SnivyFennekinFroakie; Okies, I got them both cloned for you. :D Did you also need diancie cloned?
No, I already had my Diancie cloned before. And thanks for cloning Ambipom and Lopunny for me. :)
kk I can be on now if you are ready to trade ^^ both pokemon have egg moves too :D
Well, we'll probably have to do it tomorrow if that's alright. I'm at my Nana's house and my 3DS only connects to Wi-Fi at my house.

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
@ SnivyFennekinFroakie; Sure thing :) You can pm me a time that will be best for you ok ^^