• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: different ball females & egg move males OF: List inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes!

I'm interested in the Dream Ball HA Smoochum as I don't have one yet. :)

Dream Ball HA Smoochum for Dream Ball HA Cleffa would be cool. :p

Sounds good to me! Let me know what times you'll be available to trade. :)

Your last post was like too late for me. Maybe 4 hours earlier than that? Idk you tell me xD

I'm interested in the Dream Ball HA Smoochum as I don't have one yet. :)

Dream Ball HA Smoochum for Dream Ball HA Cleffa would be cool. :p

Sounds good to me! Let me know what times you'll be available to trade. :)

Your last post was like too late for me. Maybe 4 hours earlier than that? Idk you tell me xD

I can trade from now for the next 2 or so hours, but then I won't be available again until around 12 hours afterwards.

@EV♥;
I can trade today. I'm in a battle right now though. What's your in game name again?

@EV♥;
I can trade today. I'm in a battle right now though. What's your in game name again?
My IGN is EV♥ and what is your FC and IGN?

@EV♥;
I found your name registered in my friend list. My IGN is 하나미야, and my FC is 3454-1450-7119. I'll be sporting a Clemont avatar and my shout out is all about Steven Stone, so you'll recognize me right away. Just give me a notification when you see me online.

@EV♥;
I found your name registered in my friend list. My IGN is 하나미야, and my FC is 3454-1450-7119. I'll be sporting a Clemont avatar and my shout out is all about Steven Stone, so you'll recognize me right away. Just give me a notification when you see me online.

I added you and I can trade for the next 7 or so hours. :)

@EV♥;

Hi! I can trade. Are you available?

@EV♥;

Hi! I can trade. Are you available?

I'll be online! :)

I'd be glad to offer Snorlax, Snover, and Goomy in Luxury balls. (Non HA sadly)

If those are good I'd take Luxury Eevee, Heavy Larvitar, and Dive Froakie

EV[emoji813 said:
;5400045]

Do they have any egg moves?

Sadly no, I haven't really done much preparation for egg moves yet, I'm probably going to start doing some soon, but they don't have any currently

EV[emoji813 said:
;5400045]

Do they have any egg moves?

Sadly no, I haven't really done much preparation for egg moves yet, I'm probably going to start doing some soon, but they don't have any currently

Just curious, do you have anything else that I may be interested in? If not, that's alright and we can still trade those 3 for my 3 you asked for. :)

Yeah, I have a few more that I can breed, here's a link to a my spreadsheet with all my Breedables

Also, Egg Move-wise, I am currently breeding a 6IV Snover with Bullet Seed, Magical Leaf, Avalanche, and Seed Bomb, so I'd be happy to give you some Breedjects from that

Yeah, I have a few more that I can breed, here's a link to a my spreadsheet with all my Breedables

Also, Egg Move-wise, I am currently breeding a 6IV Snover with Bullet Seed, Magical Leaf, Avalanche, and Seed Bomb, so I'd be happy to give you some Breedjects from that

I'll be interested in a Snover with those egg moves. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom