• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

LF Ditto for Masada Method shiny hunting!

Reaction score
I don’t know exactly what I’ll be able to give in return, but I can try to catch something if you want a specific Pokémon

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I don’t know exactly what I’ll be able to give in return, but I can try to catch something if you want a specific Pokémon
Before anything I need to know: which Gen are you requesting this Ditto from? Gen 6? Gen 7? Or Gen 8? Either way I can provide you with one of my usual breeding Dittos that I've gotten via Wonder/Surprise Trades, though I'll need to know which Gen you are requesting it from first. That way I can find the right Dittos. Just respond to either this post or send me a conversation and we'll talk trade.

Reaction score
Before anything I need to know: which Gen are you requesting this Ditto from? Gen 6? Gen 7? Or Gen 8? Either way I can provide you with one of my usual breeding Dittos that I've gotten via Wonder/Surprise Trades, though I'll need to know which Gen you are requesting it from first. That way I can find the right Dittos. Just respond to either this post or send me a conversation and we'll talk trade.
Ah, just gen 8 if that’s okay. Though I can’t guarantee that it will be put to great use, as I don’t have much time as others do for the Masuda Method, lol.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Ah, just gen 8 if that’s okay. Though I can’t guarantee that it will be put to great use, as I don’t have much time as others do for the Masuda Method, lol.
Okay, that's easy enough. It'll have to wait until tomorrow as I'm currently recharging my main Switch, where most of the Dittos are. If there is any particular nature you want I can see if I can provide it. I'll send you a conversation tomorrow with any needed information like codes and such, as I don't like distributing them in public chats. In exchange you can give me pretty much anything you want, as I've got pretty much everything now, so even a throwaway Mon is fine. I'll even throw in a Destiny Knot for good measures so you can get the most bang for your buck. If that works for you let me know and we'll get things rolling tomorrow. Take care.

Reaction score
Okay, that's easy enough. It'll have to wait until tomorrow as I'm currently recharging my main Switch, where most of the Dittos are. If there is any particular nature you want I can see if I can provide it. I'll send you a conversation tomorrow with any needed information like codes and such, as I don't like distributing them in public chats. In exchange you can give me pretty much anything you want, as I've got pretty much everything now, so even a throwaway Mon is fine. I'll even throw in a Destiny Knot for good measures so you can get the most bang for your buck. If that works for you let me know and we'll get things rolling tomorrow. Take care.
Works fine for me, thank you!