• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Ditto for Masada Method shiny hunting!

minkara

Procrastinator Supreme
Reaction score
I don’t know exactly what I’ll be able to give in return, but I can try to catch something if you want a specific Pokémon

I don’t know exactly what I’ll be able to give in return, but I can try to catch something if you want a specific Pokémon

Before anything I need to know: which Gen are you requesting this Ditto from? Gen 6? Gen 7? Or Gen 8? Either way I can provide you with one of my usual breeding Dittos that I've gotten via Wonder/Surprise Trades, though I'll need to know which Gen you are requesting it from first. That way I can find the right Dittos. Just respond to either this post or send me a conversation and we'll talk trade.

Before anything I need to know: which Gen are you requesting this Ditto from? Gen 6? Gen 7? Or Gen 8? Either way I can provide you with one of my usual breeding Dittos that I've gotten via Wonder/Surprise Trades, though I'll need to know which Gen you are requesting it from first. That way I can find the right Dittos. Just respond to either this post or send me a conversation and we'll talk trade.
Ah, just gen 8 if that’s okay. Though I can’t guarantee that it will be put to great use, as I don’t have much time as others do for the Masuda Method, lol.

Ah, just gen 8 if that’s okay. Though I can’t guarantee that it will be put to great use, as I don’t have much time as others do for the Masuda Method, lol.

Okay, that's easy enough. It'll have to wait until tomorrow as I'm currently recharging my main Switch, where most of the Dittos are. If there is any particular nature you want I can see if I can provide it. I'll send you a conversation tomorrow with any needed information like codes and such, as I don't like distributing them in public chats. In exchange you can give me pretty much anything you want, as I've got pretty much everything now, so even a throwaway Mon is fine. I'll even throw in a Destiny Knot for good measures so you can get the most bang for your buck. If that works for you let me know and we'll get things rolling tomorrow. Take care.

Okay, that's easy enough. It'll have to wait until tomorrow as I'm currently recharging my main Switch, where most of the Dittos are. If there is any particular nature you want I can see if I can provide it. I'll send you a conversation tomorrow with any needed information like codes and such, as I don't like distributing them in public chats. In exchange you can give me pretty much anything you want, as I've got pretty much everything now, so even a throwaway Mon is fine. I'll even throw in a Destiny Knot for good measures so you can get the most bang for your buck. If that works for you let me know and we'll get things rolling tomorrow. Take care.
Works fine for me, thank you!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom