• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Dusk Stone (X)

AnthonyS

Reaction score
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to click into my thread, I appreciate it! :)

I’ve recently started replaying through my version of Pokémon X and have completed about half of the storyline. My Honedge, nicknamed Zenobia, has just evolved to a Doublade and is ready to achieve her final form. Unfortunatly this requires a Dusk Stone and, for some unfathomable reason, it’s ridiculously hard to obtain until post game. The easiest way would be to simply trade for it, and so, here I am.

I haven’t completed the main game and my Generation VII games are at my dad’s house. I won’t be able to obtain any items from there. I can offer a female Combee that I ran into, I know they are pretty rare and are the only way to obtain a Vespiquen. I also can catch any pokemon exclusive to Pokémon X, along with a female Eevee. I’m sorry I’m not able to offer more, I’m pretty broke when it comes to Pokémon games right now.

Thanks in advance to anyone who considers it an option to trade with me, I know it’s more trouble than it’s really worth. I just really want to evolve my pokémon! ;)

Best regards,
Leighton

Oh. Yeah, I have a Dusk Stone.
Don't need anything in return for it. I'm deleting this save file later, once I get around to being lucky enough to hatch a shiny Growlithe I guess, and the rest of my Gen VI saves are going too once I get around to playing them, and I don't really care about any items they have on them.
Ok, that’s perfect! What time zone are you and when would you be available to trade? I’m on the Pacfic Standard Time, and I can usually trade anywhere after 3pm. I’ll send my freind code when I get home to my 3DS, I don’t have it memorized. If you have any extra items you don’t want from the save files, be it berry mutations, Mega stones, evolutions stones, or ingame items, and you don’t want them, I’ll gladly take them off your hands as well. ;)

Also, best of luck in regards to that shiny Growlithe, I know breeding shinies can really be a bit of a pain sometimes. It’ll be worth it in the end.

I'm EST and I can trade any time really. As long as I'm not sleeping.
I might not be available right away at 3PM your time, dinner time is very unpredictable here. It could be at 6 in which case I wouldn't be available for trade right away, but 100% I'd be available within an hour of that at least.
6, your time? EST is 3 hours ahead of my time if I recall correctly. If you want to trade at 6 your time or my time, both work for me.

3pm PST/6pm EST, yes.
And no, I'm saying that there is a possibility I may not be available right away at 3pm PST/6pm EST, but just drop me a message once you're there and I'll reply if I'm available. If not I should be available within an hour of that. 4:00pm-4:30pm PST at the most.

First off, I’m sorry I’ve been absent these past few days and totally left you on read. I came down with a strange sickness and have been bedridden the past week. Today’s the first day I’ve been able to get up and actually move around.

My freind code is: 2208-8699-6666. I’m available to trade whenever you are, the times discussed above work fine. Just add me, and I’ll add you once you send your code. Thanks again, I’m glad you can do this for me, and sorry for the delay! :)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom