• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Eevee or Sylveon

Mantyke

Mantyke's Biggest Fan
Reaction score
I was training an Eevee to get a Sylveon, but I accidentally let it evolve into Umbreon. And it's male, so I can't breed another Eevee... SO, I am now looking for any Sylveon or Eevee. I don't really have much, but I can offer:
Umbreon
Sawk (X exclusive)
Charmander
Froakie
Torchic (it is not the event one, just a regular lv 1 Blaze Torchic)
Modern Vivillon
Elegant Vivillon
Swirlix (Comes with Whipped Dream attached so it'll evolve into Slurpuff)
Japanese Goomy
Qualot Berry (lowers base defense)
Roseli Berry (weakens fairy-type attacks)
Or, possibly, any random thing you may be looking for. Name it and I'll see if I have it.

Last edited:
In case you didn't know, if you use a ditto, you can still breed male pokemon. Hope this helps your problem, otherwise, I can't help, sorry.

I know, I just don't have a Ditto. And I don't wanna go looking for one because everyone and their Pikachu is also looking for one :/

I got a sylveon I can trade with u. I'll take your umbreon :)

I also got a unevolved eevee if u rather want that :) Itrade taht for 1 of your vivvilons

@Migraine; Umbreon for Slyveon sounds good ^-^ My FC is 2277-6855-9052. What's yours?

@Migraine; Umbreon for Slyveon sounds good ^-^ My FC is 2277-6855-9052. What's yours?

0731 - 6025 - 9138 is my FC :)

Kk. :) I feel stupid asking this, but how do I choose you to trade with? I've added your FC in my 3DS and it says we're friends but you don't show up in my friends on the PSS.

u connected to the internets? :p

Yeah. Oh, wait, is your name Lisanna? x3 If you are you just showed up only like 5 seconds ago.

ye thanks for the trade:) (ye I resetted my game on ds :p )

Take good care of Sylveon!

All right, I got what I needed, so this thread can be closed or whatever? :p

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom