• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF: Event Heatran or Event Heatran/Regigigas code

TempBlank

Reaction score
FT:
Poke Ball Vivillon
Fancy Vivillon
Shiny HA Mewtwo (From Gen 1)
Shiny Suicune

(Note: I do not need the gold bottle cap.)

I would prefer if the event Heatran was English. I missed the event due to GAME FREAK's lack of caring as to whether or not some people don't get the newsletters. I do have some more shinies I am willing to trade, a shiny Deoxys for example (It is hacked, I received it in a trade), as well as some others.

Also FT:
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Xerneas (XYZ Event)
Shiny Yveltal (XYZ Event)
Zygarde (XYZ Event)

Hey you commented on my thread.. I have the regigigas and I wouldn't mind trading for another pokeball vivillon if you're willing.

Hey there, I actually managed to get ahold of a event Regigigas last night. If you really want the Poke Ball Vivillon I am willing to trade something else, however.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom