• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF: Event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_of_the_sky

Sunny day
Reaction score
I am looking for Mew to finish my pokedex. (Natures and IVs don't matter)

Offering:
-Level 100 Shiny Jolly Yveltal (Event)
-Level 100 Shiny Mild Xerneas (Event)
-Level 100 Shiny Jolly Landorus (Hacked with Pokerus and 6 IVs)
-Level 61 Shiny Timid Thundurus
-Level 60 Shiny Timid Tapu Koko (Event)
-Level 100 Timid Raichu (not Alolan)
-Level 100 Modest Snorlax (Trained to be a Special Attacker)
-Level 75 Timid Espeon with Magic Bounce and Yawn/Dream Eater set
-Level 100 Modest Cradily with stalling set
-Level 72 Adamant Sableye with Prankster
-Level 84 Timid Gardevoir with Trace (Special sweeper)
-Level 74 Timid Alolan Raichu (Special sweeper)

Notes:
-If it's not at Lv. 100, I can level one up until it is if you'd like.
-I will also add in Items if you want any of the following: Gold Bottle Cap, Master Ball (or any Kurt Balls), Destiny Knot, Life Orb, Flame Orb, Ghostium Z, Bottle Cap, Assault Vest, Mega Stones for Mawile, Gardevoir, Sceptile, Banette, Beedrill, Audino, Medicham, Steelix, Camerupt, Blaziken, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Heracross, Houndoom, Lopunny, Mewtwo X and Y, Swampert.
-My Friend Code is 4012-7094-6304.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a few Volcanions. OT is Helen, Natures are Impish, Jolly or Modest. Would it be possible to get the shiny Tapu Koko with a gold bottle cap? Thanks.

FC: 0791-4749-1403 (Sun & Moon)

I actually received Volcanion as a gift yesterday (I haven't been on for a while and didn't see your post until afterwards), so I don't need it anymore. I was about to edit the post. I'm really sorry about that.

I have some Mew I can trade away, but it is a hacked one, as in: it's a clone and it's 6IV. Do you mind?

@Lady_of_the_sky
I have 2 mews - one normal, and one shiny.
Normal one is 20th anniv Mew at level 100.
Shiny one is from prev.gens.
Let me know if interested in either/both of them.

I'd be interested on the shiny Yveltal, if it's not too much.

Sorry for the late reply, was dining and taking a bath. Yes, I can. My IGN is Spika, FC on the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom