• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Events, FT Events and more

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
Reaction score
I'm looking for event Pokemon that I don't have yet. NON LEGENDARY PLEASE unless it's a really special legendary event (like shiny Jirachi or something).

(soon) means I'm getting it soon

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-Mega Kick Pikachu
-All normal event legends (Including Diancie)
-Jessie's wobbuffet
-Sleeping pikachu
-XY Torchic
-Gamezard
-Nagoya Magikarp
-Ash's Scraggy
-Blue's Pidgeot
-Surf Pikachu
-Lance's Dragonite
-Cynthia's Spiritomb

I also can offer a ton of shinies (ask) and a few that are competitive. Have all legends as well

MOST INTERESTED IN A JESSIE'S WOBBUFFET WITH A DATE THAT ISN'T 6/15!

Also, please provide the date received if it's a Kalos event! Don't want Powersaved pokemon (already have powersaves)

EDIT: GOT A JESSIE'S WOBBUFFET WHOOP WHOOP

EDIT: Full list w/details here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aD4ik3_GU3GdjJuHrsVlsPfJBZk4h7pzJ2JSCK1iVbA/edit?usp=sharing (events tab only, rest aren't done)

Last edited:
Ohh sorry, I missed the "event" part, my bad haha. I'd definitely be interested so let me know :)

I'm looking for event Pokemon that I don't have yet. NON LEGENDARY PLEASE unless it's a really special legendary event (like shiny Jirachi or something).

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza
-SUM2013 shiny Giratina
-Shiny Genesect
-SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia
-WIN2011 shiny Raikou
-GAMESTP shiny Entei/Suicune
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-XY Torchic (soon)
-Gamezard (soon)
-Nagoya Magikarp (soon)
-Ash's Scraggy (soon)
-Blue's Pidgeot (soon)
-Comet Surf Pikachu (probably hacked, looking for a surf chu with a date that's not 8/9)

I also can offer a ton of shinies (ask) and a few that are competitive. Have all legends as well

Hi! I'm reading your post, and it says that you'd like a Tanabata Jirachi. Would you like one? If so, would you be willing to part with the Nobunaga's Rayquazza? And do you mind if the Jirachi is cloned?

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-SUM2013 shiny Giratina
-Shiny Genesect
-SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia
-WIN2011 shiny Raikou
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-XY Torchic (soon)
-Gamezard (soon)
-Nagoya Magikarp (soon)
-Ash's Scraggy (soon)
-Blue's Pidgeot (soon)
-Comet Surf Pikachu (probably hacked, looking for a surf chu with a date that's not 8/9)

Hi! I'm reading your post, and it says that you'd like a Tanabata Jirachi. Would you like one? If so, would you be willing to part with the Nobunaga's Rayquazza? And do you mind if the Jirachi is cloned?

Actually I already have it, I was just giving it as an example c:
@Daniel F888; trade tomorrow? I'd be interested in shiny Poliwag, unless you have other shinies you haven't listed as well. However, you mentioned you can breed as well. Could you breed any of these?

Abra nicknamed "A", good IVs (4-5), Modest Nature, HP Fire, HA

Beldum nicknamed "Omega", good IVs, Adamant Nature,

Wobbuffet/Wynaut nicknamed "Rocket", good IVs, Bold nature

Slowpoke nicknamed "Bowser", good IVs, Bold nature, HA

I'd do 1-2:1 on those if you're interested in more than one. Which events are you most interested in?

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-SUM2013 shiny Giratina
-Shiny Genesect
-SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia
-WIN2011 shiny Raikou
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-XY Torchic (soon)
-Gamezard (soon)
-Nagoya Magikarp (soon)
-Ash's Scraggy (soon)
-Blue's Pidgeot (soon)

What events are you looking for then?

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-SUM2013 shiny Giratina
-Shiny Genesect
-SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia
-WIN2011 shiny Raikou
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-XY Torchic (soon)
-Gamezard (soon)
-Nagoya Magikarp (soon)
-Ash's Scraggy (soon)
-Blue's Pidgeot (soon)

Non-legendary events that I don't have yet :p

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-SUM2013 shiny Giratina
-Shiny Genesect
-SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia
-WIN2011 shiny Raikou
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-XY Torchic (soon)
-Gamezard (soon)
-Nagoya Magikarp (soon)
-Ash's Scraggy (soon)
-Blue's Pidgeot (soon)

I'm sorry, I don't have anything you're looking for. Hope we can trade later!

EDIT: Looked at your other thread, and found out that you need a shiny Elekid and Smoochum. I have both. Would you like them?

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-SUM2013 shiny Giratina
-Shiny Genesect
-SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia
-WIN2011 shiny Raikou
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-XY Torchic (soon)
-Gamezard (soon)
-Nagoya Magikarp (soon)
-Ash's Scraggy (soon)
-Blue's Pidgeot (soon)

EDIT: Looked at your other thread, and found out that you need a shiny Elekid and Smoochum. I have both. Would you like them?

Sure! What would you like for them, and would you like them cloned? I can trade tomorrow probably

I have:
-Ash's Pikachu
-Shiny Flying Pikachu
-2012 Reshiram/Zekrom
-Celebrate Sylveon
-Shiny Jirachi
-Team Rocket's Meowth
-WCS shiny Eevee
-VGC shiny Vaporeon
-Plasma Genesect/Deoxys
-VGC shiny Milotic
-SUM2013 shiny Giratina
-Shiny Genesect
-SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia
-WIN2011 shiny Raikou
-Pokeball vivillon
-Fancy vivillon
-XY Torchic (soon)
-Gamezard (soon)
-Nagoya Magikarp (soon)
-Ash's Scraggy (soon)
-Blue's Pidgeot (soon)

Sure! What would you like for them, and would you like them cloned? I can trade tomorrow probably

How bout a shiny Eevee and Lotad. Tomorrow sounds great for me too. I'll work on cloning Elekid and Smoochum tomorrow morning.

@Daniel F888; trade tomorrow? I'd be interested in shiny Poliwag, unless you have other shinies you haven't listed as well. However, you mentioned you can breed as well. Could you breed any of these?

Abra nicknamed "A", good IVs (4-5), Modest Nature, HP Fire, HA

Beldum nicknamed "Omega", good IVs, Adamant Nature,

Wobbuffet/Wynaut nicknamed "Rocket", good IVs, Bold nature

Slowpoke nicknamed "Bowser", good IVs, Bold nature, HA

I'd do 1-2:1 on those if you're interested in more than one. Which events are you most interested in?

Hey so I can trade you the Poliwag tomorrow (the IVs aren't anything special) and with the breeding I can get you the Beldum and Wobbaffett, but I don't have any HA slowpokes and with the Abra I've never actually bred for HP before but I can definitely get you the IVs and hidden ability. The only other shinies I have are the stock standard Gyarados and Haxorus.
Also with breeding because I'm a uni student I don't have a whole lot of time so I could breed over the next week for you if still interested.
From your list I'm interested in Magikarp, Entei, Suicune, Rayquaza, Pidgeot and Ash's Pikachu in that order, so I wouldn't mind just going 3:3 (if you didn't want a non-HP abra) unless you're feeling extra generous haha So yeah, hopefully you'll have them ready when I do if we have a deal :)

I can breed for HP pretty easily, so how about Poliwag, Beldum, Wobbuffet, and Abra (non HP) for Magikarp (getting it tomorrow or day after), Entei, Suicune, and Rayquaza? I'll trade Magikarp when I get it for Poliwag and then trade the rest when you have them bred c:

Why do you say your Pikachu is probably hacked? According to Serebii the event for comet and air balloon Pikachu started on 8/9

Why do you say your Pikachu is probably hacked? According to Serebii the event for comet and air balloon Pikachu started on 8/9

Every surf chu I've ran into has the same date, and so does the powersaves one so I'm a bit cautious

I can breed for HP pretty easily, so how about Poliwag, Beldum, Wobbuffet, and Abra (non HP) for Magikarp (getting it tomorrow or day after), Entei, Suicune, and Rayquaza? I'll trade Magikarp when I get it for Poliwag and then trade the rest when you have them bred c:

Awesome I'll get on that! Also I didn't realise that Slowpoke come in hordes in XY so of course I can breed you one with HA too haha. In that case can we add Pidgeot to the list that we'll trade?

Awesome I'll get on that! Also I didn't realise that Slowpoke come in hordes in XY so of course I can breed you one with HA too haha. In that case can we add Pidgeot to the list that we'll trade?

Alright c:

I have been looking everywhere for jesse's wobbuffet. what would you want for one?

What do you have? I'm most interested in events, followed by shinies I don't have, followed by shiny competitive legends, and then just competitive legends/shinies

Also, I have a few trades to do so I should be able to pick up the shinies you offered later today. Remind me, what did you want for them?

I have been looking everywhere for jesse's wobbuffet. what would you want for one?

What do you have? I'm most interested in events, followed by shinies I don't have, followed by shiny competitive legends, and then just competitive legends/shinies

Also, I have a few trades to do so I should be able to pick up the shinies you offered later today. Remind me, what did you want for them?

I did want a diancie and dex help, but, I've finished my dex and gotten diancie, so...

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom