• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF : female HA Anorith/ Armaldo (swift swim)

Derpina

Abyssal Awakening ~
Reaction score
with Dream Ball preferably
IV and Nature it doesnt matter

im offering :

• 5IV Modest ♂Squirtle (Torrent) EM : Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse & Water Spout 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • 5IV Quite ♂Piplup (Defiant) 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • 5IV Adamant ♂Treecko (Unburden) 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • 5IV Adamant ♂Croconaw (Torrent) EM : Ice Punch, Dragon Dance & Aqua Jet 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • 5IV Serious ♂Oshawott (Torrent) EM : Air Slash 31/31/31/31/31/x
  • 5IV Adamant ♀Shroomish (Effect Spore/Poison Heal) EM : Bullet Seed 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • 5IV Brave ♀Ferroseed (Iron Barbs) EM : Leech Seed, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb & Stealth Rock 31/31/31/31/31/x
  • 5IV Careful ♀Skarmory (Sturdy) EM : Whirlwind & Stealth Rock 31/31/31/31/31/x
  • 5IV Adamant ♂Scraggy (Moxie) EM : Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch & Fake Out 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • 5IV Adamant ♀Durant (Hustle) EM : Thunder Fang & Batton Pass 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • 5IV Adamant ♀Phanphy (Pickup) EM : Play Rough & Ice Shard 31/31/x/31/31/31
  • 5IV Jolly ♀Buneary (Klutz) EM : Fake Out, Fire Punch, Ice Punch & Switcheroo x/31/31/31/31/31

Vivillon :
  • River Pattern
  • Thundra Pattern (JPN)
  • Savanna Pattern (SPA)

Event :
  • Meloetta (Adamant/Modest)

Item :
  • Wild Hold Item
  • BP Item
  • Evolution Stone
  • Mewtwonite X

and thnks before :)

NB : you can pick up to 4 pokes/item/anyhing on the list​

I do have one but it isn't in a dream ball unfortunately, I can throw in something extra to make up for it? I'm quite interested in your Squirtle, just I know you're offering really good stuff and I feel bad not fulfilling your criteria if you agree xD

I've got one, exactly as described (female, HA, Dream Ball. Also Adamant and has egg moves). Not sure about etiquette though, just thought it was worth mentioning given it was exactly what you are looking for.

I do have one but it isn't in a dream ball unfortunately, I can throw in something extra to make up for it? I'm quite interested in your Squirtle, just I know you're offering really good stuff and I feel bad not fulfilling your criteria if you agree xD

there is no need to give an extra item :)
you can pick that if you want it :)

I've got one, exactly as described (female, HA, Dream Ball. Also Adamant and has egg moves). Not sure about etiquette though, just thought it was worth mentioning given it was exactly what you are looking for.

nice, so what you need for returns? :)
dont worry, i pick both of you :D

If it's not too much trouble, that Adamant Meleotta holding a Light Ball? Is that what you meant by wild held items?

And in case I can't get both, the Meleotta is preferred. Just. It will have to be tomorrow though, my bed is calling me.

Thanks in advance for whatever I receive.

If it's not too much trouble, that Adamant Meleotta holding a Light Ball? Is that what you meant by wild held items?

And in case I can't get both, the Meleotta is preferred. Just. It will have to be tomorrow though, my bed is calling me.

Thanks in advance for whatever I receive.

yup, you right. so, meloetta w/ light ball? ok :D
sure, if you want to trade it tomorrow :)

@Derpina; So I was breeding for spare eggs, and out popped a pentaperfect HA female! At this point I may as well offer to rename it for you. There's also the original (31/31/x/31/31/31) if you want to breed Anorith yourself.

@Derpina; So I was breeding for spare eggs, and out popped a pentaperfect HA female! At this point I may as well offer to rename it for you. There's also the original (31/31/x/31/31/31) if you want to breed Anorith yourself.

wow, thats a nice IV :D
nope, i like the original one :D

so, can we set up the trade? (if you are ready)
im adding your FC Jay

Nice timing, just before I'm off for the N24. Adding you now, I'll send the TR.

@Derpina; sorry for such the long wait, took me ages to get a female one xD Are you still interested in the trade? Sorry it's taken so long xD If it is not too much trouble to ask but if it's possible to nickname the Squirtle can he be called Bowser? If you no longer want to do the trade that is perfectly fine with me. My Friend code is: 4725-8143-3936 and my IGN is: Fox
Thank you very much for your time!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom