• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Female Level Ball Onix (preferably Jolly nature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly. If you could get Heavy Slam on it as an Egg move, I'd be super grateful!

Just add what you want in your reply, and I'll see if I have it.

I could get you the stats, nature, and gender - the ball...no. I'd be breeding it, and balls aren't heritable before gen6. The move...maybe. I could make it shiny, though - it wouldn't take any longer. I use RNG - which is absolutely not cheating, I can elaborate if you like. Your choice :)

I don't really need anything in exchange, but if you have any generation 6 pokemon with good IVs, I'd be grateful. Or event legendaries, but I'm hardly going to ask for that in exchange for an onix.

I could get you the stats, nature, and gender - the ball...no. I'd be breeding it, and balls aren't heritable before gen6. The move...maybe. I could make it shiny, though - it wouldn't take any longer. I use RNG - which is absolutely not cheating, I can elaborate if you like. Your choice :)

I don't really need anything in exchange, but if you have any generation 6 pokemon with good IVs, I'd be grateful. Or event legendaries, but I'm hardly going to ask for that in exchange for an onix.

Ah, I haven't met an RNG user in a while! If you'd do that, I'd be very grateful! And yes, if you could make it Shiny, I'd appreciate it. BTW, Onix gets Heavy Slam through breeding with a level 69+ Golem. As for your want, I think I still have a few 4IV+ Noibat. If not, I have Jolly Treecko and Jolly Skorupi with 4-5 IVs. I can also breed you something else if those don't appeal to you. As for event legendaries, I may have a spare Jirachi (Not sure if Wishmaker or Shiny though).

Ah, I haven't met an RNG user in a while! If you'd do that, I'd be very grateful! And yes, if you could make it Shiny, I'd appreciate it. BTW, Onix gets Heavy Slam through breeding with a level 69+ Golem. As for your want, I think I still have a few 4IV+ Noibat. If not, I have Jolly Treecko and Jolly Skorupi with 4-5 IVs. I can also breed you something else if those don't appeal to you. As for event legendaries, I may have a spare Jirachi (Not sure if Wishmaker or Shiny though).

Blimey. If you'd be willing to offer the Jirachi that would be amazing. I'd even throw in another of my random excellent shinies I have hanging around. It might take me a while to get your onix with heavy slam, though. But I can do it.

Blimey. If you'd be willing to offer the Jirachi that would be amazing. I'd even throw in another of my random excellent shinies I have hanging around. It might take me a while to get your onix with heavy slam, though. But I can do it.

Many thanks! I'd feel bad taking another Shiny, but if you insist. I'll make sure I have the other Jirachi. If not, would you be fine if I cloned it? I use the trade method, so it wouldn't be considered a hack.

I would prefer if you didn't clone it, but if you can't find the one you're looking for then it's okay. How does cloning work? Do you require an outside program to modify the game? If it were a glitch I'd imagine it would be patched by now...

I would prefer if you didn't clone it, but if you can't find the one you're looking for then it's okay. How does cloning work? Do you require an outside program to modify the game? If it were a glitch I'd imagine it would be patched by now...

Actually, it's a fairly easy process, but you can't do it legit unless you have two 3DSs. It hasn't been patched in X/Y, but the newer updates make it harder. You can just delete the update and do it from there. There are plenty of videos on it.

Alright, I DO have a spare Wishmaker Jirachi (German, too). If you could, send me a VM when you have the Onix ready. Thanks in advance :)
EDIT: Whoops, not Wishmaker. Unless I have my events mixed up. The point is it has Draco Meteor. xD

Actually, it's a fairly easy process, but you can't do it legit unless you have two 3DSs. It hasn't been patched in X/Y, but the newer updates make it harder. You can just delete the update and do it from there. There are plenty of videos on it.

Alright, I DO have a spare Wishmaker Jirachi (German, too). If you could, send me a VM when you have the Onix ready. Thanks in advance :)
EDIT: Whoops, not Wishmaker. Unless I have my events mixed up. The point is it has Draco Meteor. xD

heh. I do actually have two 3DSes. And DSes. And pretty much every pokemon game except diamond and pearl. I might investigate cloning then, but I reckon I prefer RNG.

Awesome. That'll be filling one of the remaining holes in my living dex :)
I'll get on the breeding and will let you know when I have your onix. Do you want it nicknamed?

heh. I do actually have two 3DSes. And DSes. And pretty much every pokemon game except diamond and pearl. I might investigate cloning then, but I reckon I prefer RNG.

Awesome. That'll be filling one of the remaining holes in my living dex :)
I'll get on the breeding and will let you know when I have your onix. Do you want it nicknamed?

If you could name it Citrine, that'd be great! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom