• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Female Ralts with Ally switch in a special Pokéball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltalplf

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a female Ralts (or Kilia or Gardevoir) with the Egg Move Ally Switch. I would like it in a special ball ( anything but a regular Pokéball). Abilities, IV's and so forth aren't important, but would be nice.

In return, I have over 60 HA Pokemon, 5IV of any breedable Pokémon, all Battle Resort Items, a large list of held items, etc. let me know what you would like to trade in exchange. Thanks

I'll get it in a luxury ball if you'd like, I'll get it immediately.

Last edited:
Hey Shocker15, here are a few Ralts I have to chose from...

all have egg moves : Destiny Bond, Disable, Grudge, Mean Look
Regular Pokeball

Female, Modest, Telepathy (HA), Max IV's except Sp. Def, Level 23
Female, Naughty, Trace, Max IV's except Speed, Level 1
Female, Hasty, Trace, Max IV"s except Attack, Level 1

Male Ralts, Modest, Synchronize, Max IV's except Defense, Level 1
Male Ralts, Modest, Trace, Max IV's except Attack, same egg moves except its at Level 40 (need Heart Scale to get them back)

These are in a Premier Ball with Egg Moves : Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Encore, Shadow Sneak, all Level 1, all Timid

Female, Telepathy (HA), all Max IV's except SP. Def
Female, Trace, all Max IV's except Attack
Female, Telepathy (HA), all max IV's except Speed
Female, Synchronize, all max IV's except Sp. Def.

Male, Synchronize, all max IV's except Def

You can Pick a Female and a male if you want. I should be available to trade anytime Friday and/or the weekend.

I am unable to access my 3ds for two weeks :( I will have to cancel this trade, unfortunately. Sorry. :(

Hey Shocker15, No worries, send me a PM in two weeks if you're still interested in trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom