• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Female Seaking with HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltalplf

Reaction score
Hi, Looking for a female Seaking with the Hidden Ability Lightning Rod. If possible, in a blue Pokéball (i.e. Dive, Net, Quick, Moon, etc) or in a Luxury Ball.

I have about 80 HA Pokémon and about 100 different Shiny Pokémon. I have almost all Items and Berries available. Let me know what you'd like to trade. Thanks.

Hello there. I have goldeen avalaible in the following balls with the HA: Dream, dive and premier. Which one would you like?

What would you like in trade for the HA Goldeen in a Dive Ball?

@Yveltalplf if you still need it I'm interested in shinies, of course I will trade a perfect 31/31/31/x/31/31 female with egg moves. If you want I can attach an item to it too so the trade is fair.

Sounds good to me. Send me a short list of shinies that you're looking for and I'll reply back with the details of what I have.

Yes I still have a Talonflame. Its a Level 100 Female in a regular Pokeball, Adamant, Gale Wings, 6IV and I know it's a clone, because the person I traded it for gave me two of them. That's all the info I have on it. If you'd like to trade, I am available Wed (10-18) after 2pm, Thur-Sun 1pm - 5pm. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom