• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Fossil Mons in Dream Balls, Offering: Name your price (Please close this thread)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Okay, as the title states, I'm looking for various Fossil Mons in (preferably) Dream Balls, or at least ones not in standard Poke Balls. I want to do a little breeding experiment with them, but I'd rather not have them in regular red-and-white Poke Balls. Obviously, this request will only include Fossil Mons from Gen V and below, since you can't catch Fossil Mons outside of the Dream World, and the Dream World ended when Gen V ended. Nature, gender, Egg Moves, IVs, and even Abilities aren't totally necessary (Hidden Abilities would be nice, if possible, but regular abilities are just fine also, especially if it simplifies things). I only need one of each up to Gen V, and they can even be breeding rejects from other projects if you want, as I'm going to dabble in my own project, but they MUST be in something other than regular Poke Balls.

I know that this request will be somewhat of a rarity for most, which is why I'm offering pretty much anything you want in exchange, barring Mythical, Legendary, and Shiny Mons. I will breed/catch anything you want to the best of my ability (though Hidden Abilities might be hard, as those I only have a limited selection available), and I have multiples of every item under the sun, so I have a pretty decent inventory. So name your price and I'll see what I can do. And, as always, quote or mention me when responding, as I'm not quick to checking this section, so it'll help speed things up. The list below is what I need. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

Fossil Mons needed:
Kabuto
Omanyte
Aerodactyl
Lileep
Anorith
Craindos
Shieldon
Tirtouga
Archen

I can get you everything on that list if you are still interested

@Venom @TheHungryBox Ah, I'm so sorry to both of you for forgetting about this thread. When these posts were made, I was in the middle of transitioning from my laptop to my new desktop (as my old one kicked the bucket in November and it took me until early December to be fully set), so I finally remembered seeing these posts. My apologies on that. Anyway, I don't need the Mons anymore, either. I got insanely lucky via Wonder Trade around early December, getting 99% if what I wanted from it (Aerodactyl and Archen are the only ones I didn't get). So, I'm sorry, but I no longer need the requested Mons anymore. My apologies, but thank you for offering, as it means a lot to me.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom